Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: pondering the trip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
worn
I may not be able to pull this off, but am wondering if there are any midwest teeners thinking of going. Might be fun to go en masse. Then when something goes wrong we draw straws for who gets to be either the parts car or have an extra passenger.
Any one thinking along these lines? May be that this should be posted in another spot - if so, sorry and feel free to move.
Mblizzard
Wow that is impressive! Come on down. We have a few WI people here. It is a really great time of the year to be out in the mountains and I will be posting a list of local shops that have agreed to be available for the people coming. We have a fair number of people that will be happy to provide support once you get close.

Drove my 914 from Knoxvilke to Phoneix AZ once. It was a lot of fun but trying to find a set of points along the way was not fun.

Let us know if there is anything we can do the help with the trip.
rick 918-S
Thinking about it smile.gif since I missed the RRC. dry.gif But I really want to drive Sandy's cars this year. And even when I always say there are 24 hrs in a day it's a real stretch. shades.gif
worn
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 11 2013, 09:57 AM) *

Thinking about it smile.gif since I missed the RRC. dry.gif But I really want to drive Sandy's cars this year. And even when I always say there are 24 hrs in a day it's a real stretch. shades.gif

Damn, I didn't notice the local. I drove my TR6 up to Duluth two weeks ago. Should have stopped. What do you think about this one? w00t.gif My computer says about 750 miles from here. I am not able to do long long stretches - back rebels.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(worn @ Sep 11 2013, 02:05 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Sep 11 2013, 09:57 AM) *

Damn, I didn't notice the local. I drove my TR6 up to Duluth two weeks ago. Should have stopped. What do you think about this one? w00t.gif My computer says about 750 miles from here. I am not able to do long long stretches - back rebels.

I was in Toronto working for the last month. I can do 1000 miles easy and have on several occasions. I'm last minute if I go. The drive is never the issue. If I get called to work I have to drop everything and go. I'm off for now. confused24.gif
poorsche914
Would love to see both you guys along with other midwesterners down here in the Smokies.

Rick... was in Vegas and saw this sticker. Is there a colony of Alien Porsches somewhere we don't know about? confused24.gif

Click to view attachment

driving.gif
naro914
Rick
Would love to see you come down...been too long!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.