Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ Short Shifters and 100mm 911 Stubs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaxdream
All items SOLD .....

I have 2 ( two ) short shifter assemblys , no manufacturer markings ( Looks like Weltmiester , but not sure ) they both have some wear to the shafts but not so bad that they can't be used some more. One has some set screw marks but not real bad either.Factory shift knobs will NOT fit these are about 14.92 dia. , factory is right at 15mm dia. Both are threaded inside the shats for 7/16 X 20TPI , I checked with a tap and stud threaded 7/16 X 20 TPI.I have cleaned the old grease out , you will have to regrease to your hearts desire.
Either shifter setups - $ 65.00 , shipping included in price 1 SOLD / 2nd one SOLD

100mm 911 wheel stubs that use the 100mm cv joints, # 923.332.232.01
$100.00 , shipping included in price-------SOLD

I take paypal as gift , friend / family
pm me for the buy and include your address and I will pm you my paypal address.
These are used and sold as such so be aware that they are not NOS.
Jack
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Phil Plummer

Hi can I use those to install Porsche 5lug wheels on my 914?
jaxdream
Yes these stubs will work with both early 69-73 non-hub centric wheel hubs that use the same bearings as 914 and the later SC hub centic wheel hubs that require a 5mm spacer between the hub and bearing on the outside. I got these with some other parts and have another set that I'm using for my 100mm cv conversion.Just don't need 2 sets when one will do.

Jack
jaxdream
icon_bump.gif

Jack
jaxdream
BTT... piratenanner.gif

Jack
jaxdream
Bummmppp.....

Jack
jaxdream
ttt Bump Bump Bump.... icon_bump.gif

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.