Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scored me an enclosed trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
I won an auction for a 18 ft double axle enclosed trailer today. Turned out the seller is the company that sells me my Mitsubishi Wire EDM's. So I ordered a bunch of spools of wire and filters from them today for the wire machine and in return they are even going to bring it up from Socal. This will be for my red car that is at HPH getting revitalized.
GWN7
Cool a nice trailer and free delivery beerchug.gif
PatW
Sounds like you crossed over to the Dark Side?. unsure.gif

That's ok, keep telling yourself it's for the red car. lol2.gif biggrin.gif We all know its really for the E-Bay car you've been lusting over. wacko.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Pat
ppickerell
The tail draggin darkside?
ppickerell
The owner races a GT3 Cup racer in Socal and got a new Featherlite. Can't wait to slap PERIDOT RACING TEAM Graphics all over the side. The PO says that it is dirty inside but very nice out. I am thinking about re-doing the floor. There was a great deal on Craigslist for the black and white tiles a couple of weeks back. I blew it!
Joe Bob
Make sure you have a good way of securing that trailer......cars and trailers can get ripped off REAL easy....
T H O M A S
did you buy the trailer from jim at e.p.a
ppickerell
Affirmative. He sold me my first EDM 8 years ago.
ppickerell
Were you the guy I was bidding against?
T H O M A S
we go racing with jim, nasa pro truck
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(one914racer @ Dec 13 2004, 11:15 PM)
we go racing with jim, nasa pro truck

that was the guy you were with at the riverside AX right?
T H O M A S
jims truck
T H O M A S
the guy at the ax is my boss
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.