Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 parts & misc items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mr.242
All items are shipped from 98042 zip. I have tried to put an estimated weight of the item(s) so shipping can be calculated. I do have PayPal, PM me for the email.

I will review date/time of pm and posts to see who made first offer to buy. So either works, but first via date/time stamp wins the bid.

Thanks!
Triad exhaust $150 paint burnt off. 20lbs
2.7 heads rebuildable $300 30 lbs SOLD
Mr.242
SOLD
Mr.242
Click to view attachment
Mr.242
Any offers? confused24.gif

I'm wanting to get these items moving and no reason to keep extra parts.

Thanks!
ben*james
Would the TRIAD fit a 3.2? Or can you answer that question with out seeing a picture? If it works, I'm looking for a solution.
Mr.242
QUOTE(ben*james @ Sep 18 2013, 07:06 PM) *

Would the TRIAD fit a 3.2? Or can you answer that question with out seeing a picture? If it works, I'm looking for a solution.

I will pull some measurements off the mounting flanges, but it will all depend on what headers or HE you're running. I'm not an expert if the exhaust would be restrictive to a 3.2. Maybe one of the better experts could chime in on this mounted to a 3.2, hate to restrict that beast!
ben*james
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Sep 18 2013, 08:02 PM) *

QUOTE(ben*james @ Sep 18 2013, 07:06 PM) *

I will pull some measurements off the mounting flanges, but it will all depend on what headers or HE you're running. I'm not an expert if the exhaust would be restrictive to a 3.2. Maybe one of the better experts could chime in on this mounted to a 3.2, hate to restrict that beast!

I had a triad on my 2.0 FI and loved it. Great exhaust and looks pretty dang cool tucked up under the rear!
Ok experts.....chime on. chowtime.gif
jmalone
Can you give me a center to center measurement from the center of one inlet flange to the center of the other?
Mr.242

Here is the input flange. I need to go measure the center to center for you. Click to view attachment
Mr.242
QUOTE(jmalone @ Sep 20 2013, 06:00 PM) *

Can you give me a center to center measurement from the center of one inlet flange to the center of the other?

It's 23" from center to center.
jmalone
Thanks love your build btw
Mr.242
QUOTE(jmalone @ Sep 23 2013, 09:47 PM) *

Thanks love your build btw

Thanks. I've got the itch to keep building or to tinker on something;however....
I've got some gremlins showing up that I still need to take care of first. But I was rear-ended in a car collision at work in June. I have been unable to work since then and in Physical therapy for my injured back. Stupid 20yo high school kid !!!

It's a pain all around!
Mr.242
Sold the nicer Triad. Still have one more. Pics of it can be seen on my build. I simply didn't use the correct temp paint on the re-fresh as I was in a hurry for the "win" on my build. It's solid and has little or mild use.

Thanks!
aaronc70
QUOTE(Mr.242 @ Sep 25 2013, 12:18 PM) *

Sold the nicer Triad. Still have one more. Pics of it can be seen on my build. I simply didn't use the correct temp paint on the re-fresh as I was in a hurry for the "win" on my build. It's solid and has little or mild use.

Thanks!

Hi,
I"M looking for a new muffler to open up my 1975 1.8L a little. Will this do the trick? I'm running stock heat exchangers. I wasn't able to locate the pics in your build thread, can you shoot me a link? Thanks.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.