Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Might have my own mechanic soon...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
So, I believe that it is time to break the news. There will be a new little Porsche enthusiast introduced into the world next summer and he/she will have to be properly introduced to my addiction. This will be our first and we should know in a month if it is a boy or a girl. I am hoping for a son and I already have his first outfit picked out.

IPB Image

-Britain
scruz914
Congratulations! clap56.gif Nothing like another Porsche enthusiast in the family.

-Jeff
mightyohm
Britain -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
914helo
Congratulations, it's awesome being a dad. smilie_pokal.gif
Britain Smith
Thanks All!!

Probably not safe to teach him driving techniques in the teener right away, but I can ensure you that it is not too far off!

-Britain
Jenny
Britain, that's awesome news. Congrats to you and Angel. smilie_pokal.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif

Jenny
neo914-6
Congrats Britain!!! smilie_pokal.gif
He will ask for the keys to your car sooner than you think... laugh.gif
Felix
Britain Smith
QUOTE(Jaiderenegadesimpson V8 914 @ Dec 13 2004, 07:07 PM)
Congrats Britain!!! smilie_pokal.gif
He will ask for the keys to your car sooner than you think... laugh.gif
Felix

I am glad I got the full cage installed in the 912...that should be safe enough.

Now I just have to start get the wife to decorate the baby room with my Porsche pictures!

-Britain
markb
Congrats! The adventure is just beginning.....
jim912928
congradulations!....Kids are great. I've married one off, one a sr in high school and one a jr in high school. The Sr., my son, started autocrossing this summer with me. He's a blast. Only problem...he's whipping my butt!
Jake Raby
CONGRATS!
ppickerell
Britian,
Congratulations! Take your wife for a few spirited runs thru the mountains while the bun is still in the oven to get the child used to the G-Forces! smilie_pokal.gif
Randal
That is great news Britian. You and your lady are just about to go through the most wonderful event you'll probably ever experience.

Take lots of pictures and remember each month/year.

Cause you blink and they are sleeping all night, blink and they are crawling, then walking, then you're dropping them off at day care (tough day), then pretty soon they are asking for driving lessons.

Goes way to fast.
nebreitling
i told you before, but CONGRATS again to you and Angel.

better hurry on that car -- doubt there'll be much time when the little one arrives!

n
Demick
Congratulations Britain!

I've been training my 3 little ones how to drive with NEED FOR SPEED - PORSCHE UNLEASHED. They've gotten pretty good. Even the three year old can race and get 2nd or 3rd place in Advanced mode (with me operating the pedals).

Enjoy all of your free time for your last few months. It's about to all go away!! (and get some sleep too - that will be going away shortly as well).

Demick
McMark
YAY! smilie_pokal.gif
Trekkor
smilie_pokal.gif

happy day.

best wishes.

trekkor
Rhodes71/914
Congrats

My kids amaze me every day.
URY914
Car for sale yet? cool_shades.gif

Congrads... biggrin.gif

Paul
drew365
Congratulations, it looks like a boy to me! wacko.gif
GaroldShaffer
Congrats!!! Enjoy every minute, they grow way to fast. My son just turned three on Dec11th. I still melt everytime he gives me a hug and says "I wuv you daddy" wub.gif
Scott Carlberg
GREAT news Britain, CONGRATS! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
JWest
Well done! Congratulations! boldblue.gif
Jeroen
Congrats Britain!!!
Finish your projects and get lots of sleep while you still can
Life as you know it now will soon be over happy11.gif
Gint
Grats Britain!
Britain Smith
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Dec 14 2004, 06:26 AM)
Congrats Britain!!!
Finish your projects and get lots of sleep while you still can
Life as you know it now will soon be over happy11.gif

Thanks again everyone...

I am working hard to get my projects finished so that I can enjoy them before my time is sucked up.

-Britain
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.