Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 3.2 914-6 conversion SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boxstr
1974 914 3.2 converted. 1987 3.2 fully rebuilt from the crank up, less than 2k since rebuild. Fully rebuilt 901 sideshifter low miles, brand new kennedy clutch kit stage II , perfect black interior. Perfect white exterior, no chips scratches or dings. Al Reed fuchs, all metal custom rear exaust valance, custom duel out exhaust, perfect chrome euro bumpers front and rear, no sidemarkers on front fender, all metal sc front suspension, new "s" front brake calipers, Koni sports in back with 150 progressive springs, Red's up front. Custom rear trailing arms to accomadate 911 rear brakes with E brake. Custom 914-6 headers with heater boxes. Stainless braided oil lines, Stock 914-6 tank (real one) and oil cooler with mocal thermostate mounted in back.
The only faults the car has that I see it as It was a ac car, front trunk has the whole, I have a replacement panel, I would also relocate the oil cooler to the front at that time.
West Coast Classic 04 Best in show
3 Red Rocks Classic Best in show..... Priced at $26500 Call or Text Craig at 503-799-5794
boxstr
Sold..!!
rhodyguy
that was fast!! 12 hours...
Chris H.
Was that Ferg's old car?
boxstr
Why yes, that used to be driven by Mike Ferguson.
Craig at CAMP
wobbletop
Very nice! Staying local or heading 'cross country?
ben*james

LOCAL first.gif

QUOTE(wobbletop @ Sep 13 2013, 12:40 PM) *

Very nice! Staying local or heading 'cross country?

Ferg
driving.gif Cool. Does not look to have changed much minus the rear reflector.
boxstr
I will install the rear reflector and add sail vinyl, when Ben gets the car back to CAMP.
the PO did not like the reflector and removed it.
Craig at CAMP
niv06290
Yikes - less than I would have been willing to pay for it! Nice 6!!!
GR1275
The trailer in the 1st photo looks like the one we built in the '70s to haul the Mini Cooper race car. I thought we had an original design LOL.

Gary
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.