Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's 1 Day Before 9/14
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
7TPorsh
Doesn't look like I will. Broken brake line, wheels getting polished and due today. If I can get the line done, wheels picked up, tires mounted...I'm rolling. biggrin.gif

Slim chance though with my schedule later.... mad.gif

Who's rolling....who isn't?

Click to view attachment

p.s. the drip pan in front is there when she realizes it's 9/14 and she's on stands. barf.gif

speed metal army
I will be! evilgrin.gif beerchug.gif
914_teener
Working on mine now.........

Plan to be.
ripper911
I probably will be, even if it's just to the grocery and liquor stores!
driving.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif jsharp.gif drunk.gif rock_band.gif chairfall.gif
After that it GLUTTON SUNDAY!!! (same as saturday but to a greater degree of excess, we're usually all passed out before 9:30.)
pt_700
any bay area teeners headed to canepa's for cars & coffee?

if just the wife and i, we really should drive the 914...

i have inside information a rare 2002 tii turbo will be in attendance.

Click to view attachment
scott_in_nh
I put 8-10K/year on mine so no reasons to drive it are required, but we will be driving down to Racer Chris' rallye/BBQ at CFR tomorrow and then to Six Flags New England on Sunday biggrin.gif
driving.gif beerchug.gif beer.gif jsharp.gif chowtime.gif
green914
smile.gif We will be going on the Lake Tahoe Drive driving.gif
worn
Yeper. Weather is perfect, but I heard the geese honking today. Not long now. I may use the 914 to drive to visit the TR6 for no reason, drive the TR6 around, and then drive the 914 home. Yeah, that sounds good.
ConeDodger
Going to see a contemporary of the 914. Journey in concert at Lake Tahoe! Probably in the 240Z as the 914 is mid-conversion to the 3.2 engine... evilgrin.gif
turk22
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Sep 13 2013, 11:58 AM) *

I probably will be, even if it's just to the grocery and liquor stores!
driving.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif jsharp.gif drunk.gif rock_band.gif chairfall.gif
After that it GLUTTON SUNDAY!!! (same as saturday but to a greater degree of excess, we're usually all passed out before 9:30.)

Excellent Suggestion, think I'll take mine to the liquor store,and stock the cabinet as well!
Nürburg Nomad
That looks like there will be 2 914's roaming southern Ohio! ^^^ biggrin.gif
poorsche914
Hmm, I may head up to the Dragon idea.gif
Any Knoxville area teeners want to join me?

driving.gif
AZ914
I hope to. Have my shift linkage out and pressed in new bushings today. I should get it back in tomorrow and go 914'n on 9/14!
AZ914
I hope to. Have my shift linkage out and pressed in new bushings today. I should get it back in tomorrow and go 914'n on 9/14!
cpavlenko
I'll b cruising to Prescott, big car show at Prescott Court square. Lot of great cars there. Don Petty ( yes Richard Petty's brother ) will be there with his 1 of 10 Hemi Road runner convertible. very rare car. Don has a awesome car collection of all 300's made and various Mopar machines, a lot of rare toys..
hot_shoe914
I will be doing about another 400 miles in Betsy tomorrow. She was made to be driven and she loves it.
driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.