Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone do Hoses?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Canadian914
I am wanting to know if anyone produces the engine hoses with the colored braiding on the outside? I can find replacement hoses from other sources, except they all have a black exterior. Any help or advise would be appreciated confused24.gif
SLITS
Uhhh, yeeech, Automobile Atlanta sold a hose kit that had colored hoses - don't know if they still sell the same.
jim_hoyland
Just saw the colored hoses o the AA web site this am; purchased them a while back too.

Pretty good deal.
mattillac
colored hoses? i bought my hoses from pelican. some of the hoses have colored lettering on them...anyways. i'm soo glad i bought those hoses. really easy job to replace all the hoses and i'm confident that there are no vacuum leaks(at least not comming from any of the hoses wink.gif )
DJsRepS
Colored hoses are easy and cheap. Inc a pic of my yellow fuel lines. Red and white vacuume lines. etc... Main choices red blue white yellow clear and black. The gas lines in the pic are normal black lines from your FLAPS with yelllow heat shrink tubing on them. Works Great!!!......The brass schradder valve on my manifold I added for checking fuel pressure. I use an old set of A/C gauges as that 1/4in schradder valve is an A/C valve. I do A/C repair in Florida.
DJsRepS
Another Pic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.