Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DPD wiring woes
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine9three
I just recently replaced all of the hoses on the AC system and after replacing the wiring to the relay (above center console on interior evap) doesn't work. The bowlsby DPD diagram is different than mine (relay). Could some one provide a photo with captions on photo relating to where the wiring connections go from relay?

Thanks
Mblizzard
I have a DPD in mine. While it works, I still find the wiring suspect. Can't trace it out tonight but I can snap some pictures quickly if that would help?
nine9three
That would be great. Thanks.

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Sep 13 2013, 02:01 PM) *

I have a DPD in mine. While it works, I still find the wiring suspect. Can't trace it out tonight but I can snap some pictures quickly if that would help?

Mblizzard
QUOTE(nine9three @ Sep 13 2013, 07:25 PM) *

That would be great. Thanks.

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Sep 13 2013, 02:01 PM) *

Sorry got distracted! Too much football. Will take them this morning.
Mike Bellis
Does this help???

DPD Manual:Click to view attachment
Mblizzard
Here is what I have but the wiring in my car should be considered suspect but it works.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
nine9three
Mike,

Yikes, they are all the same color. Can you identify where the wires are coming from? The far right wire (near side) with yellow terminal end I believe goes to the ON/Off switch to the unit. The center two wires go to the fuse panel. Can you identify which terminals (1-12)? The bottom far end goes ?? and the top twisted pair?? My wires are different colors so this makes it much tougher.

Thanks in advance
nine9three
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Sep 15 2013, 07:02 AM) *

Does this help???

DPD Manual:Click to view attachment

Mike I have the wiring diagram from this book (bowlsby) it is too small and very grainy to make out. And the relay appears to be different?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.