Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - A Very Sad Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Wonderbra Recall

Actually I don't think this is a defect at all.... It should be a FEATURE. :mgw:
scruz914
I wonder how many injuries there have been and if there will be a class action law suit?
balljoint
Yeah, and who would be launching the suit, the women exposed or the men trying to fight the recall. wink.gif
SLITS
True enough. But at least they could save ham-fisted chaps from having to fumble . . .

I resemble that biggrin.gif
dennisc
Clay--have you got too much time on your hands??
morgan
Has anyone been hurt yet!!!???
JM chairfall.gif
GWN7
Someone could loose an eye...........
Maltese Falcon
Two men walking abreast entered a bar, and the bartender said:
Howard
I think we should offer these poor girls the support they need to help them through these difficult times. Two pickets to Tittsburgh please.
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Howard @ Dec 14 2004, 09:05 PM)
I think we should offer these poor girls the support they need to help them through these difficult times.  Two pickets to Tittsburgh please.

lol3.gif
Howard, you crack me up!!!! chairfall.gif

Lisa w00t.gif
SpecialK
VERY DANGEROUS to have your airbags deploy while driving........well, dangerous for the guy in the truck next to her checkin' her out! driving.gif w00t.gif driving-girl.gif :mgw:
ablose58
the over the shoulder boulder holder syndrome laugh.gif
URY914
I fail to see the need for a recall-Who the hell is complaining?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(URY914 @ Dec 15 2004, 08:48 AM)
I fail to see the need for a recall-Who the hell is complaining?

agree.gif My Point Exactly!!! It should be something that their marketing department could spin to make the sales go up.... Any guy in his right mind would encourage women to wear one. happy11.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.