Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When was the last time you saw some of these?"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914Sixer
The postman brought these little jewels yesterday but I did not get around to unboxing them until this morning. The Lobro box says VW/Audi which makes me wonder if the Audi's of the time period might have used the same CV joint. I will try going that direction and see what comes up. When you Google the Lobro part number nothing comes up.
rhodyguy
where do you find this stuff mark? you never cease to amaze.

k

914Sixer
It is simple, right place at the right time. Karma, I guess.
76-914
Right. I have visions of Mark w/ a desk full of phones linked to some obscure Porsche Dealers whose custodians are on Mark's payroll and give him the leads for these sweet deals. Hey Mark, do you live near the 16?
Van914
I have a pair of these for sale. New in box.
$150 delivered Cont. U.S.
Thanks
Van914

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Last time I saw a new/unused in the box pair was at a Porsch swapmeet. Guy wanted $25 each, said he's had them on the shelf for 15 years......now all I need is to use them smile.gif
jimkelly
check out ebay right now - same pn
kmwvmarip
Click to view attachment

Here's part of my inventory...

...but the time thing is...lacking...

Drums66
....Ay, back in... hide.gif new_shocked.gif
bye1.gif
914Sixer
Van914
Your CV's are 914-6 according to the numbers.
CMONNETT
You can still get complete shafts from Porsche. They've got plenty of stock left in Germany. Not to bad if I remember $375 a shaft I believe.
Van914
Thanks Mark
914Sixer
Thanks for the info Chris. Good to know Porsche has now had them made.
mr914
I have one posted in the classifieds.

Been sitting in my stash for 30 years
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.