Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB, driver side outside door handle and nice rear lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rstover

I am looking for a nice drivers side outside door handle. Also at some point, I will be looking for some nice rear lenses
Mblizzard
QUOTE(rstover @ Sep 16 2013, 05:39 AM) *

I am looking for a nice drivers side outside door handle. Also at some point, I will be looking for some nice rear lenses

I have a couple of decent quality lenses. These are in the B or C area where A is new.

Picture is dark but you get the idea will certainly be able to get you better ones if you are intrested. $65 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
URY914
If your existing outside handle is broken it can be fixed depending on how it broke.
dknechtly
If Newbie in Kerrville doesn't take the lenses, I'd be interested.
Mblizzard
QUOTE(dknechtly @ Sep 16 2013, 11:34 AM) *

If Newbie in Kerrville doesn't take the lenses, I'd be interested.

I have a few sets. If you will PM me an email I can send you pics of each one and let you pick.
rstover
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 16 2013, 10:52 AM) *

If your existing outside handle is broken it can be fixed depending on how it broke.

This is what it looks likeClick to view attachment
URY914
I can fix that for $75.00. Send it to me and I'll get it back to you in a few weeks.

I've probably fixed at least 2 dozen by now. Never had one returned. The fix is stronger than the original crap design.
rstover
QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 16 2013, 04:55 PM) *

I can fix that for $75.00. Send it to me and I'll get it back to you in a few weeks.

I've probably fixed at least 2 dozen by now. Never had one returned. The fix is stronger than the original crap design.

Thanks for your response. At this time I have had one offered and I am going this route. I was a little concerned about not having a door handle for few weeks, but if this one is not as advertised I would like to get my original fixed.

Thanks

Roger
914Sixer
Roger,
Coming to Kerville on Friday. I can bring one.
210-262-4226
URY914
QUOTE(rstover @ Sep 18 2013, 05:57 AM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ Sep 16 2013, 04:55 PM) *

Thanks for your response. At this time I have had one offered and I am going this route. I was a little concerned about not having a door handle for few weeks, but if this one is not as advertised I would like to get my original fixed.

Thanks

Roger

OK, when the one you buy breaks, send that one to me. They will all fail, it's just a matter of time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.