Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: last of the custom aluminum emblems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RJMII
I'm finishing up the last of the custom emblems...

getting polished and ready to ship

these are the last ones I have.

$10 per digit. (or PM me an offer)

914-8 sold
914-6
1.9 sold
1.9 pending
914 sold
3.2 sold
2.3 (sold)
914-GT sold
available:
NARP
bcheney
QUOTE(RJMII @ Sep 16 2013, 05:32 PM) *

I'm finishing up the last of the custom emblems...

getting polished and ready to ship

these are the last ones I have, not making any more any time soon.

$10 per digit. (or PM me an offer)

PM sent
tornik550
PM sent for 2.3
RJMII
PM's responded to. :-)
timothy_nd28
Hi quality stuff here, get it while it's hot!
tadink
I'll take the 916 -

will send a pm

thx

td
jeeperjohn56
pm sent. John
GulleyGulley
Got mine today. Very nice
bcheney
QUOTE(GulleyGulley @ Sep 23 2013, 07:15 PM) *

Got mine today. Very nice

Ordered mine but not received yet.
Vysoc
I will take the last 2.5 if still available.
PM Sent

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
RJMII
I've been polishing them and sending the out. I have maybe a few that haven't been sent yet, but I am working on them. :-)

bcheney, yours shipped today.

all of them have been sold.
bcheney
QUOTE(RJMII @ Oct 2 2013, 10:03 PM) *

I've been polishing them and sending the out. I have maybe a few that haven't been sent yet, but I am working on them. :-)

bcheney, yours shipped today.

all of them have been sold.

Thank you piratenanner.gif
CptTripps
Damnit...missed out.
shawn914
These looked great so after confirming with vendor, I sent $ for "914" and "3.0"... and then lost contact - hope all OK... I've sent a number of email/PMs...
Anyone else lose contact with the vendor and also not receive parts?
He has many posts/long time member, and I don't mind if late (its a month now) but not getting any response is a bit unusual around here.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(shawn914 @ Oct 21 2013, 03:42 PM) *

These looked great so after confirming with vendor, I sent $ for "914" and "3.0"... and then lost contact - hope all OK... I've sent a number of email/PMs...
Anyone else lose contact with the vendor and also not receive parts?
He has many posts/long time member, and I don't mind if late (its a month now) but not getting any response is a bit unusual around here.

It's NOT unusual with this character. . . Still never got my emblem or a refund of my $120. . . bs.gif sheeplove.gif
RJMII
The usual issues kept pulling me away from being able to fulfill my promises. I do apologize for my shortcomings. It is important to me to be able to make amends to those who have been inadvertantly shorted.
Please PM me if we have unfinished business, so I can direct my attention and searches to specific messages and emails.
My friend, Jen, did as much as she could; and I'd like to make sure everyone is taken care of.
dgale914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Mar 19 2014, 09:21 PM) *

The usual issues kept pulling me away from being able to fulfill my promises. I do apologize for my shortcomings. It is important to me to be able to make amends to those who have been inadvertantly shorted.
Please PM me if we have unfinished business, so I can direct my attention and searches to specific messages and emails.
My friend, Jen, did as much as she could; and I'd like to make sure everyone is taken care of.

Does anyone still fabricate the 914-8 emblem? I would love to get my hands on one.

Doug
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.