Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surprise in the Mail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tracks914
Being in the 914 game for a few years now the clerks at my local post office are getting to know me better than ever.
I recieved a notice to pick up a parcel so I went down to the Post Office to pick it up. The clerk brought out this long narrow box and said its for you if you can tell me what it is. Right now I am expecting some heater parts(big square box) and some light bulbs(tiny box or envelope) but unless Qarl taped all the bulbs I bought together end for end then I think the box was too long. I didn't have a clue what it was....so I signed for it.
It turns out, last spring I bought a new dishwasher and it included a deal for a free gift. The gift I chose was new pitching wedge, but never thought twice about it after I mailed the coupon.
With it being -20* outside right now I think I will have to wait about 5 months before I can try it out. biggrin.gif
Merry Xmas to me. mueba.gif
Joe Bob
Purple balls and snow golf.....
boxstr
Doug Let me know if you would like to rent my place in Palm Desert, its about 77 and sunny there the rest of the week.golfer.gif
Special rates for 914club .com people.
CCLINLANDLORD
swood
Hey Craig, How about this weekend? 12 year anniversary. Not sure if we have reservations anywhere or not yet... biggrin.gif
boxstr
Steve, Sorry a friend has it booked Dec. 16th to Jan. 4th. Open Jan 4-24. Actually I may be there latter part of January after the Barrett-Jackson auction. Jan 25 to 30th.
CCLINSUNSHINE
swood
That's cool. We still need to cross paths. I'd like to meet you. Maybe next time I'm up in the PNW.

wavey.gif
tracks914
QUOTE(boxstr @ Dec 14 2004, 08:15 PM)
Doug Let me know if you would like to rent my place in Palm Desert, its about 77 and sunny there the rest of the week.golfer.gif
Special rates for 914club .com people.
CCLINLANDLORD

I'm going to Mexico this March but maybe next winter. I 've never been to California and would like to go there before it drops off into the Pacific.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.