Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 916 Fiberglass Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
shoguneagle
Does anyone have a 916 fiberglass bumper the want to sell?? Also, the rock covers along the sides of the car.

I need these since mine were taken in a recent theft in Barstow, CA.

Thanks,
Steve
toddisgod2
I have a 916 Rear Bumper. Mark at worstmanassoc@gmail.com
TC.356
I have a front and rear fiberglass bumper/valance set. A pair of ABS "PORSCHE" raised lettered rockers covers, a pair of plain fiberglass rocker covers, and four fiberglass 916-style fender bulges/flairs.

Everything or anything is for sale, but shipping would KILL you. Do you know anyone in Massachusetts planning on a road trip out to see you? Having them grab the rear bumper and rocker covers and bring them along with would be the best way to go.

Otherwise, we're too far from each other, the parts are in Kingston, MA 02364.

Too bad, I can give you a great price.

T
shoguneagle
Gentlemen:

I thank you for your offers but I will go with something from the West Coast. You are right, the shipping will cost you an arm n a leg. I did buy a front bumper from supplier on West Coast (Hemet, CA) and the shipping from there to Grants Pass is almost the same price as the part.

With the parts coming into me from our members, suppliers, etc. I should be able to get the car licensed in Oregon. Everything should come together in the next couple of weeks or so.

TC, I will remember your offer since I may be doing a 4-cylinder later as another project.

Again, thanks everyone for your efforts and offers.

Steve Hurt
cpavlenko
I sent u a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.