Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 motors for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pt_700
i'm posting pics for a friend. the plug & play motor (pictured) was recently removed from the car (destined for a 3.2 - 6 conversion) while i haven't driven either motor, i will vouch for the veracity of the seller's representations. he'll chime in shortly. pm him with any questions.

plug & play ga motor - complete from clutch to brain. compression even across the cylinders. $800.

for $1500, you can also have all the ancillaries; a new bosch starter, transmission, heat exchangers & bursch exhaust, basically, everything you see in the pics below.

also for sale, a 2.0 core motor. i'll let the seller chime in on that one. not currently interested in parting out either but, will consider shipping or delivery to local s.f. bay area

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Dave Davidson

Thank u Paul posting the shots .

I bought this car a few months ago . From a seller who I never met .the owner was a lawyer . He had his under writer post the car on Craig's list . The owner was having health problems and could not give a hole lot of details about the car. So wen it was posted . It was listed as a stock 71 with dual carbs . Wen I went to look sy the car . I found a great car , well taken care of.it showed signs of being a two point O . But was not sure .three bolt heads . Was not sure about case size . Cuz I could not get a view of the motor number .
Ok so
happy11.gif
It's a 2.0 !
The heat exchangers ,tail pipe and trans are the extra cost . 800.00 fr just the plug and play . Oil cooler included and brain .
Pm me with an yr email . I will send more pix
kkid
I wanna be the 1st in the line please.

kkid smile.gif
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(kkid @ Sep 17 2013, 09:05 AM) *

kkid smile.gif

Pm
Sent
kkid
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Sep 17 2013, 09:07 AM) *

QUOTE(kkid @ Sep 17 2013, 09:05 AM) *

kkid smile.gif

Pm
Sent

waiting for your PM with a video clip...

Thanks!

kkid smile.gif
Dave Davidson
Sale pending to
Kkid
icon_bump.gif
Dave Davidson
icon_bump.gif

Fr
Sale ..
Dave Davidson
QUOTE(Dave Davidson @ Sep 20 2013, 09:05 AM) *

icon_bump.gif

Fr
Sale ..

icon_bump.gif
Dave Davidson
Just motor .
smoke.gif
Dave Davidson
popcorn[1].gif
Dave Davidson
Everything is
Still
Fr
Sale

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.