Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prices on T-shirts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72Signal914
Hey guys whats up, I got some prices for the t-shirts that I want to sell to help out with Korijo's Fund. This can only happen if I can get enough responses that people will want shirts. I've already gotten about 3 maybe 4 t-shirts sold. The more t-shirts people want to buy the cheaper it will be to make, meaning more money for Korijo's fund. Right now the price of the shirts will be $20, this includes any shipping costs, which shouldn't be that much.

The shirts will be either white or grey (looks better, to me at least) w/ a pocket on the front, and will be Hanes Beefy T's, E-mail me if you would like a shirt and I will give you my address to send the money, since I need money to make the shirts.

Here's what is going on the shirt

Back
IPB Image
Front (will go on the pocket)
72Signal914
Also I am going to make this one for myself or if anyone else is interested I can maybe do a combination of both shirts depending on which one you like.

Back
72Signal914
front
ChrisReale
I like the first one. flag.gif
ThinAir
I'll take 2 of the first design.
Aaron Cox
i like the first one too....but i dont like pockets on t shirts tho sad.gif
72Signal914
I cn probably get them w/ or w/o pockets just let me know
72Signal914
I need you guys to E-MAIL me if you want one, so I can give you my address to send the money. Thanks
Qarl
I'll take 2 of the first design (1 Large, 1 XL).

Karl
Aaron Cox
are you going to wait to see how many orders are in before collecting the money?

i might be down for the first one w/o a pocket in a L....pretty sure..not positive yet
rick 918-S
I'll take 4 of the first design. If your short on orders I may take a few more. I figured I better cough since I whined about the stickers.... wavey.gif
Brad Roberts
Umm Mike.

We are already working on shirts. How about you run it past us when you have an idea instead of posting it to the BBS and getting people excited about it. I greatly appreciate your enthusiasm for the club site (no BS)... but we actually do have a small group of people that look things over and make the decisions. Your more than welcome to join that group and help out. Just be careful with what you post. I spend 4-6 hours a week mailing stickers out and "meeting" with other people from this board about shirt designs and such. If you have the free time... I'll offload a hole bunch of it... but be very careful. We have a lot of people "watching" us. Its a major task to put this shirt order crap together.

B
Carrera916
aahh

I liked the first one, too.....any chance of getting a "tall-large" t-shirts? I'd like to hide my belly button! I don't fit well in either large or x-large.....it's possible that I could supply my own size t-shirt and still pay for the price you're selling so Korji (sp?) could get help with his needs.....let me know

j
tracks914
I like the idea of a shirt. I'm not too keen on putting a sticker on my truck but with a body like mine I do like to cover it up with a shirt. Should I e-mail Mike or wait for Brad to arrange the shirts though the club?
72Signal914
I did post this up earlier like last week and said that I was going to do it provided there was enough interest but nothing was said about what you are talking about so I thought it was alright. If you want me to can it then ok but I was under the assumption that since nothing was said prior to this, after I got some quotes for the shirts, that it should have been brought to my attention.

I understand that there could be some concern about it, but I do want to help out in this and as you see people are interested or if you want to take the image and use it for this fund (for Kojiro) thats fine. I'm not making any profit on this what-so-ever. All the money is going to the cost of the shirt and the fund. Let me know and you can delete the topic off so no one else gets excited about it.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...t=ST&f=2&t=2037
Brad Roberts
I/we cant follow every post. Not enough time in the day.

We are awaiting a EPS file of the current sticker logo. The graphics person we have was in LA for almost a month up until Wed. of this week. He is now home. Now that he is home.. we can get the logo from his home computer and move forward with our the current logo.

I personally like the fact that your playing around with new idea's..but being the half assed graphic person I am.. I dont like the side view of the GT flared car with the lines thru it. Just my personal opinion.

Hang in there... we already have quotes and the shirts picked out.

B
72Signal914
No go guys, sorry, not my call
Brad Roberts
Dont be discouraged (I can hear it in your response)

The plan is to do different shirts every 2-3 months. Its important that we have "fresh idea's" You WILL do the second round of shirts.

The only thing I personally ask for: The item to be printed cannot look like a photograph slapped on a shirt like you buy at the mall when you supply them with a 5x7 photo.

I'm dont spend a ton of time debating on what we will use. I make decisions fairly quickly.

B
rhodyguy
no pocket for me. can you photo shop a picture of the weenie behind the steering wheel?

kevin
72Signal914
So then, I guess you will be taking care of the printing then, which is fine by me I can just send you the Photoshop image or a .jpg file whichever you need.
Aaron Cox
what if we just made the "iron on" shirt transfers for everybody? slap it on whayever cloth or style of clothes you wear. is this a good plan? boldblue.gif
GWN7
Transfers don't last.

If the heat and pressure with which they are applyed isn't right, they will peal off in the laundry.

The matrix leaves a plastic feeling on the shirt/garment.

After awhile they will either fall off or fade as the ink/dye used isn't impregnated in the garment. Then they look ratty.

Buy a club sticker and put it on a shirt....it will last about as long as a transfer. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.