Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 916-style fiberglass set.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
I have the front and rear bumper/valance, front and rear fender bulges/flairs, ABS plastic "PORSCHE" raised lettered rocker covers or plain fiberglass rockers, all for sale as a set.

Pick up only, the shipping these days would KILL you !

They're located in Kingston, MA 02364.

Just $300 obo for everything.

The bumpers were once mounted on a car, so there are some scrapes and a crack in the rear one, but they're fiberglass and super easily repaired. The fender bulges/flairs have never been mounted. They came from the manufacturer and just sat there, taunting me, while my dreams faded away.

Thanks,

T

For another $75 I'll toss in a set of Pedrini wheels. Three checked out true, one needed extra weights to balance it out enough to use.

I could take some pics of everything, but you're coming by anyway to pick them up, so you'll see the stuff up close when you get here, right? I'd rather not sell these based on a picture or two, you gotta look at them up close to make a decision.

But the price is right.
914itis
Interested pending pics.

TC.356
Pedrini wheels just sold separately.

916-style parts all still remain. Pics coming as soon as I can get my wife to shoot them, probably tomorrow. It's her camera and she won't teach me how to use it . . . DOOMED ! !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.