Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need transport from San Jose to Seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Looking for inexpensive transport of course biggrin.gif
Car may not be running. PM me with details...
rhodyguy
are you moving north? try craig's(boxstr) guy.

kevin
boxstr
John Valdez Auto Transport Travels the I5 LA to Seattle. He is not an independent but sometimes will have a short load and you can get a spot. Cash only. No interest yadablahblah
503-312-8581
neo914-6
Kevin,
No, just a car... biggrin.gif
I have family in Seattle and love the area! If my shaky job turns sour, it may be the place to relocate!

Craig,
Thanks! smilie_pokal.gif

Felix
rhodyguy
i was a bit confused. you had an ad for a rust and bondo free roller in the seattle area w00t.gif , and then the transport thread. just a fyi, we try to buy california tubs too wink.gif .

kevin
Root_Werks
If this is something like you need drivers, I can help out. If someone can drive the car up to say Craig, and Craig can drive it to Vancouver, I could take it from there? Just a thought?
boxstr
If you can get it to PDX I could probably get it to Seattle. I have to go up and pickup a car in Puyallup next week or so.
CCLINCAMPTRANSPORTER
rhodyguy
that 6? how much for those seats that you have no idea what i'm talking about? i have 2 perfect stock seats for trade in.

kevin
boxstr
No comprenda...
CCLIN&%($$()#)_@__$(%*)()#*%*%_)#)@&$@_$%%
Root_Werks
Craig, if you make it up to Seattle, let me know. I will zip on down in the 914 for a lunch or something.
rhodyguy
the 6 , that was overpriced, had high sentimental value to the sellers, and poorly presented(your term), that you came up and looked at. the seats were sitting on the floor at the end of the shelves closest to the wall. aftermarket, black fabric. bring them all up and i'll point out the ones i'm refering to.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.