Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Help locating a Picture HERE!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott Carlberg
UPDATE:
here it is: http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...volution+wheels

Thanks to me! sorry to have wasted the bandwidth!

just the other day I saw a picture of some wheels that Mike Mueller has/had on
his 914.
Actually I think the picture might've been Photoshopped.

I just can't remember what Thread it was in.

It was a side shot of his Green 914, and the wheels were 5-star like.

Any help out there???

Mike's not online, or I'd ask him, and I'm sure he don't want me calling at 10pm
sixnotfour
i was just abiut too:
Mueller
Hey Scott...no photoshop job, I installed those rims on just to take the picture and see how they looked on the car....I plan on mounting them once I lower the front a tad bit and make some spacers to move the wheels outboard some, right now they are too far inboard due to the offset(should be 35mm offset, this set is 47mm)
Scott Carlberg
Mikey,
what r u doing these days re: your 914s?

you're gonna sell the White, caged animal???

will the vr6 eventually go into the green 914?

your fans, ok me, want to know! laugh.gif
Mueller
The white is sold, as is, no motor..local buyer that auto-xs currently in our region will be putting a 2.0 into it...watch out Bp class, this car is going to be fast !!!!

green car is getting a Raby inspired engine, either a 2165 or 2316...still working out the details with Jake and Charles (for the nickies)

VR6 engine and adapter is for sale...it'll fit in a 914...want to buy it?, I'll make you a killer deal and even help you install it and make the mounts for just the cost of materials smash.gif welder.gif

911 is sitting outside with dead battery while both 914s sit in the warm garage sad.gif
94teener
Nice looking 17 inch wheels.

Phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.