Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: You can have it all FBPS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914forme
Heres all the crap I have been hoarding hoping it comes up in value that I could go out and buy myself a new Porsche.

Instead I am putting them up here in hopes some one can use this stuff, and get it out of my hoarding stash.

Rules of the game. You pay shipping USPS flat rate boxes, the more you get the larger the box.

Send all PayPals as a gift, you cover the fees. All items are as is, some used some new.

And donations are always accepted to cover shipping supplies.

Please PM me the list and I will update this add. I really can't keep times tracked by having a bunch of stuff in this add and in PMs.

So here is the list pictures to follow:

New Set of 4914-4 original plug wire gourmets. P/N 111-905-449A

Used Pertronix chrome coil With special coil wire clasp, keeps plug wire from popping of under driving.gif

New Bosch Cap and Rotor

New D-jet vent thingy

New 914/4 70-74 Fuel Filter

New set of 8 914-4 injector seal thingies

2 Used Injector hold downs

3 New 914-4 Spark plug wire holders

1 Used D-Jet Fuel Manifold with summit racing fuel pressure gauge for EFI

5 used Alternator access covers with all the tabs, one used one with a single tab broken.

1 used Fan housing timing plug cover

2 used 901 shifter boots

1 used 914 shifter rod piece under the shifter

2 used spark plug tools from tool kit

2 used tow hooks

1 used spare tire hold downs, and the screws nicer of the two is spoken for

1 Late 914-4 Tool kit, with screw driver, bag, rubber band, hub cap puller, spark plug tool, and wrench.

1 Good Used 914 2.0L EFI D-Jet ECU cover for the harness end.
914forme
Pictures biggrin.gif

Tool Kit has been spoken for.
toadman
I would like one of the rear tow hooks and the distributor cap.

If you are going to the Porsche/VW reunion in Cincinnati on Sept. 29 I can meet you there. If you do not plan to go I can come and pick these items up at your place.

Thanks!
914forme
QUOTE(toadman @ Sep 18 2013, 08:30 PM) *

If you are going to the Porsche/VW reunion in Cincinnati on Sept. 29 I can meet you there. If you do not plan to go I can come and pick these items up at your place.

Thanks!

Even if I don't go I can meet you as I drive between cincinnati and dayton daily.
SchantzMD
I could really use the 5 alternator covers if they haven't been spoken for yet.
Garland
I pay shipping for the New Set of 4914-4 original plug wire gourmets. P/N 111-905-449A

I'm in 48359
gcrotvik
I will take the 3 spark plug wire holders. PM sent.
dcecc1968
I'll take the other sparer tire hold down piece and screw. PM sent
the colonel
Stephen,

If you still have the used w/broken tab alternator access cover I could use it . Probably would fit in padded envelope. PM me a price and I'll send$.

Thanks.

the Colonel
toadman
QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 18 2013, 05:06 PM) *

QUOTE(toadman @ Sep 18 2013, 08:30 PM) *

Thanks!

Even if I don't go I can meet you as I drive between cincinnati and dayton daily.

PM sent.
billh1963
You are to be commended!

However, I think the idea was to get rid of the used parts that have no value. You've got some new parts that could be sold! poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.