Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MicroCoat?? Anyone use this company?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
I know it's not the company Brad recommends, but I thought it would be nice to find a local company
(Santa Rosa)

MicroCoat
seanery
Mike,

I've been really happy with Jet Hot, their prices are reasonable and the customer service top notch.
Even though they are in AZ, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. They've done my headers and my megaphones.
Mueller
I'm trying to avoid shipping them, I figured this company would work since I could drop them off and go up to SSI on the same day.
Brad Roberts
So.. lets try them Mike. We have nothing to lose.

I dont really care if you send stuff to my guy or not (I dont get a kickback or better deal on my parts) LOL

B
Mueller
I'll be calling them on Tuesday....I wish I had my "real" turbo instead of my test IHI unit, then I could have the hot house coated as well
jonwatts
Let me know how much they cost and what they require for doing turbos. Like, does it need to be disassembled or what. I'm interested but may do it at a later time (like when I upgrade the turbos).
Lawrence
Can you call them and ask for some names/numbers of satisified customers?
Brad Roberts
I will physically visit the place and report back.

I spent several years right next door to the guy in Texas.. I know what I'm looking at when it comes to ovens and spray booths.

If they are real good.. they will have a vibratory polisher and acid bath solutions.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.