Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Restored Rear Targa Latches $35 each or $70 per pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have three pairs of targa latches that have been stripped and powder coated., New springs and clips were used to assemble them. The top pair are gloss black and the bottom two pairs are semi gloss black. I can sell singles or pairs.
I have many other sets of finished parts that only need assembly.
wes
Ill take the gloss pair please.
bdstone914
QUOTE(wes @ Sep 19 2013, 02:14 PM) *

Ill take the gloss pair please.

Gloss pair sold to Wes.

One more pair of gloss available.
Also have one pair of targa latch surrounds. $40 per pair.
Other pairs getting refinished.
Bruce
tweet
i'll take the second set of gloss and targa surrounds
bdstone914
Bump

Have two more pairs of surronds available and both gloss and semi gloss latches.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 19 2013, 01:50 PM) *

I have three pairs of targa latches that have been stripped and powder coated., New springs and clips were used to assemble them. The top pair are gloss black and the bottom two pairs are semi gloss black. I can sell singles or pairs.

Niklas
I take what you have left.

2 complete sets ?

Niklas
tweet
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 26 2013, 12:16 AM) *

Bump

Have two more pairs of surronds available and both gloss and semi gloss latches.

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 19 2013, 01:50 PM) *

Hi Bruce,
Sending you the paypal for one pair of latches and one pair surrounds - gloss please on both.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.