Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT. Look what I found 5 miles from the house yesterday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ezbngreen914
Click to view attachment
drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
JRust
How come your 914 isn't in the pic confused24.gif

Cool gathering! Love to see such pristine 356's
ezbngreen914
QUOTE(JRust @ Sep 20 2013, 09:56 PM) *

How come your 914 isn't in the pic confused24.gif

Cool gathering! Love to see such pristine 356's

It was a drive your 356 day event (going on the whole weekend)(and taking place on Georgia Hwy 356). I just found out about it that day and wasn't registered and it was kind of a 356 thing so I parked in the upper lot next to a cool VW single cab and a couple of 912s, a boxster and a 911. Got lots of thumbs up though. Super nice group of folks! Cars from all over and a lot less trailers than you would have thought. The home base for the event is down a short dirt/gravel road and I have to say watching 100k plus speedsters and roadsters and pristine coupes kick up dust and gravel on a dirt road looks a lot cooler and more natural that I would have thought. Lots of cool stuff! I'll try to post more photos and videos as the weekend progresses.
ezbngreen914
Click to view attachment
zambezi
The white speedster behind you is the one I restored last year. Thats my boss, he goes every year for this event. Cool low key event.
ezbngreen914
QUOTE(zambezi @ Sep 20 2013, 10:58 PM) *

The white speedster behind you is the one I restored last year. Thats my boss, he goes every year for this event. Cool low key event.

That car looks great! Great work!
ezbngreen914
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FOr44uL1g
A video I took of some of the 356s on todays drive! They just keep coming!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.