Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One for Rhodyguy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DNHunt
914 with R. augustini "Tower Court" and R. yunnanense. Kevin thought you might like this one.

Dave
Aaron Cox
im confused....what did rhody do? buy? sell? huh?

what is tower court and the like? huh.gif wacko.gif
GWN7
I'm betting it's the trees in the background? smile.gif
DNHunt
Sorry guys, a sunny day in the Northwest makes us do funny things, like park our car in the grass and take pictures of it with flowers in the background. It got up to 80 and we all are nuts.

mueba.gif

Dave
Bleyseng
I got over to my girlfriends tonight and heard the magic words come out of her mouth.
"Take the top off!" when we went to dinner.

Geoff
Gint
Ugghh, which top?
ChrisReale
QUOTE(Gint @ May 23 2003, 08:46 PM)
Ugghh, which top?

Geoffs top laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
His car pic made me think something crazy:

I think Empi 8 spokes would look bitchin in a 16x6-7.

B
rhodyguy
thanks that made me feel wonderful, a beautiful day and no car. my silver car should be where the truck is. did you do your dyno session? rhody's and ezaleas are full force at my place right now(200 give or take). i'd post a shot or two but with no 914 in the fore ground, people would start howling for a ot delete.

kevin
DNHunt
Kevin,

Your day will come. We'll probably have changed places next year as my car will be down for rustoration next winter. icon14.gif At least you know and have fixed the issues with your car.

I haven't done the dyno yet. It is Wednesday at 10. I confirmed the appointment yesterday. I'm looking forward to it, plugs are new, timing is set, valves are adjusted, oil's full. Come if you can. I'll have directions at the AX today.

Dave
rhodyguy
i did'nt check my ax calender. guess i'll have to get dressed and run up to bremerton. i'll be the dope in the jetta w/ a bag over his head. atleast i'll have a valid excuse for not having a "proper" car, and i won't have to take any crap off geoff. one of these days somebody is going to offer me a fun ride. they can request a handicap time to allow for my fat ass.

kevin
seanery
Brad,

Don't the minilites come in that size and look basicly the same?
Aaron Cox
hey dave (DNHUNT) what size rubbers are those? i too think the emp's would look good in a 16 or 17 inch rim size. the current empis are 15 x 5.5 or 6 right? mueba.gif
DNHunt
195 60 R15 on 15X6 by Custom and Commercial Wheel, Fontana CA

Dave
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.