Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm back!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tat2dphreak
Sorry I have not been around, things have been crazy around, new job included!!

I'll try to be around more again!!
seanery
where the hell ya been wayne! wavey.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Welcome back Wayne.
tat2dphreak
new job keeping me busy mostly... I used to have so much free time at work that I was scared of getting fired... since Sept. though, I have been SWAMPED!!!

there have been some personal issues too, some good, some bad... my wife's marathon, she is also going back to College for her 2nd degree, so she can teach. I've had to learn 2 more programming languages since October for my new job;

I HAVE used a little of the time on the teener, the Brakes, and tranny are finally done... and I am SLOWLY making progress on the electrical...

I'll spare ya'll the "bad" wink.gif
JWest
Welcome back Wayne!
watsonrx13
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Dec 15 2004, 04:24 PM)
new job keeping me busy mostly... I used to have so much free time at work that I was scared of getting fired... since Sept. though, I have been SWAMPED!!!

I've had to learn 2 more programming languages since October for my new job;

Welcome back Wayne...

BTW, I curious about the 2 new programming languages you're learning, what are they? Who are you working for?

I'm a Oracle programmer and I'm always trying to stay ahead of the programming curve...
tat2dphreak
they are just new to me...

C (not c++, which I already kinda knew) and the other is a code gen tool actually... called RBMS... I still work for SBC comm..

we use a lot of PL/SQL ORacle, but I don't need to touch most of that code right now anyway...

I know some PL/SQL, but I'm by no means proficient..
jr91472
wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.