Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Front end suspension 914/4 complete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
EdArango
I'm selling my 1973 complete as shown. First $150 that comes and picks it up takes it. Send me a message or call me 949-887-1274. Thanks!!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
EdArango
icon_bump.gif
EdArango
No takers??? Is there just too many of these out there?? I need to make room in the garage.
JRust
QUOTE(EdArango @ Sep 25 2013, 12:24 PM) *

No takers??? Is there just too many of these out there?? I need to make room in the garage.

Yeah bud. You might pull of the brake calipers & possibly the shocks. Nobody needs these as anyone pulling them are doing the same thing. Going to a 5-lug. They are also pieces that really don't break on average. So apart from the brake calipers for cores. Or the shocks. You'd be lucky if someone hauled it off for you. I'd just hit the metal recyclers & call it good. Although I have 2 complete units at my house your welcome too evilgrin.gif
McMark
agree.gif I just added another set to my collection (4 or 5 now) and I'm probably just gonna let them all go to the recycler.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.