Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Almost 2 sets of Windows / glass - tinted and clear
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Milsha12
UPDATE - ALL SOLD!

I have the following for sale, possible ship, but preferred pick-up or meet-up in SE Michigan (Sterling Heights or close by). The windshield is still in a car and you need to remove it:

- Rear Window (2 available) - $30
- Triangle/corner windows, complete with chrome trim and seals, tinted (see pictures) - $30 each - SOLD!
- Triangle/corner windows, complete with chrome trim and seals, clear - $30 each
- Windshield, clear, PPG brand - $30 (in car, Pick-up, you remove it from car) - no longer available
- Passenger door window, tinted, some minor scratches (see picture) - $20
- Driver and Passenger door windows, clear - $30 each

Buy 3, get one free.

Buy ALL for $100!!!

Or some individual pieces at some decent prices...

I've never shipped glass like this, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'll try to figure it out if anyone needs them shipped, but not the windshield.

(Prices and descriptions updated 9/30/13 & 10/2/13)
Milsha12
Almost two full sets of windows/glass...only $100 plus a little work to get some of them off the car...

Who wants it?

Come and get it!

Or some individual pieces at some decent prices...

I've never shipped glass like this, but if anyone has any suggestions, I'll try to figure it out if anyone needs them shipped, but not the windshield.
Milsha12
Door and corner windows removed from car, so prices and descriptions updated.

Shipping is possible for extra costs.

Let me know if you want any!
Milsha12
icon_bump.gif
Dave Davidson
Shawn ,

I will take them .
Pm sent .
smoke.gif
boxersix
I am interested in the windhshield if it's clean without cracks/stars/chips, etc.

Jim (Plymouth, Michigan)
Milsha12
QUOTE(boxersix @ Oct 6 2013, 05:04 PM) *

I am interested in the windhshield if it's clean without cracks/stars/chips, etc.

Jim (Plymouth, Michigan)

I just cleaned the windshield so I could give it a quick inspection. It's a good windshield. PPG brand, no cracks, chips, etc.

PM Sent!
JDW914
I also am interested in the windshield. My grandson and I have removed one from another car but the professional installers cracked it during installation on our car last spring. We are driving the restored 914 with a cracked windshield.

Jim Williams
Perrysburg OH

614 329 6290 Cell
Milsha12
QUOTE(JDW914 @ Oct 6 2013, 10:13 PM) *

I also am interested in the windshield. My grandson and I have removed one from another car but the professional installers cracked it during installation on our car last spring. We are driving the restored 914 with a cracked windshield.

Jim Williams
Perrysburg OH

Thanks, Jim. If the other Jim (boxersix) doesn't reply within a couple days, I'll contact you and we can work out the details.
JDW914
I also am interested in the windshield. My grandson and I removed a PPG windshield from a parts car but the professional installers cracked it during installation. We've been driving the car with a cracked windshield.

Jim Williams
Perrysburg, OH
61 329 6290
Milsha12
Windshield broke mad.gif No longer available.

See list of parts above - many windows still available!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.