Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Florida members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Hi,
A friend of my son has been convinced that the 914 is the coolest car out there.

He just moved from Boston to Boca Raton.

He would like a daily drive in that area, anyone have one for sale? Anyone near this kid to show him the local scene?

Rich
URY914
Have him go to Black Forest Racing in Delray Beach. They're right off of I-95 (or use to be) they can hook him up.

Also have him go to http://www.gunnarracing.com/ in West Palm and tell them you want to buy a 917. biggrin.gif

Paul
r_towle
im not familiar with Florida.....
But it seems to me that there must be a few guys near Boca....

What is that guys name who is RacerBVD....he seems to have several cars for sale at most times...

Ury, I sent him those links, Gunnar is my favorite place....i love that spider that they built..

Keep cutting

I have a tube going from the rear shock tower towards the front, it ties into the main hoop
From that horizontal bar are two smaller tubes, maybe 1 inch each that go down to the rear suspension points both inner and outer.
Rich
URY914
RacerBVD is in Jacksonville. A long way from Boca.
Rider914
I have a V8 914 about 30 minutes north of Boca. I would be glad to take him for a spin - PM me for details. I was never the same after my first ride in a V8 teener some 20 years ago.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.