Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Is Dodge using Porsche Parts now?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
So, I was watching the History channel last week and noticed something interesting about the Dodge Tomahawk motorcycle that uses the Viper Engine. I just had a chance to look into it further and I believe that I am correct. Lets see if anyone else notices what appears to be a Porsche part on this bike...here are a few pictures.

-Britain
Britain Smith
Front View...
Britain Smith
Hint...you can see it in from the front...
Britain Smith
OK, you guys are slow...just joking...I just posted this. But if you haven't seen it by now, here you go...
Britain Smith
I swear that is a Porsche 11-blade fan in there providing cooling air to the engine. It is interesting that out of all the chrome and shine of that bike they didn't chrome or even paint the fan. What do you think, is that a Porsche fan?

-Britain
nein14-6
it sure does look like it, good eyes
F4i
i saw a show on the buildup on that viper quad. (it ain't no motorcycle). They admitted to using a 911 fan. I believe the bike was not made "in house" but by a contracted fab house like foose (but not him)
neo914-6
You'd think they'd use Benz parts being "Daimler-Chrysler" confused24.gif
They are actually going to build a limited production run for wealthy customers...
Britain,
You have way too much time to surf... laugh.gif but that will be over soon...
Felix
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.