Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If money was no obstical..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914werke
What would be your dream wheel, and how many of you would opt for like a billet design of you own cut by "Foose" , or from like fabricator?
joea9146
Lindsey Racing Custom made 17inch Fuchs... smilie_pokal.gif

Custom_Fuchs
Allan
WOW those are nice. But $2400.00 blink.gif
joea9146
QUOTE(Headrage @ Dec 15 2004, 08:08 PM)
WOW those are nice. But $2400.00 blink.gif

He did say Dream Wheel ..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mattillac
forged volk racing wheels. but i need more $$$$$!
anthony
I'd love to put the Fikse wheels on my 911 but I find the price tag hard to swallow. They are $3K new plus $700 for tires. I even found a mint used set at $2K but even $2700 out the door to upgrade to 17s is steep.
seanery
18" BBS Centerlock competition wheel
kafermeister
I'm a sucker for almost any Kinesis wheel on a 914.
ppickerell
How about these:
ppickerell
On this?
Dave_Darling
Aluminum rim, steel "hub", open center.

On a REAL 550A Spyder.

That I would autocross, and even drive to autocross events (ONLY!).

biggrin.gif

--DD
PatW
I like this one..

1250$ for one. wacko.gif
boxstr
Got my dream wheels...
CCLINTIRERACK
ChrisReale
I like a vintage look. Polished 5 lug Fuchs with a black background look really nice. I also like the look of my Panasports, kinda like the vintage Mini-lites, but better (ok, lighter) . The Fikse and all the others mentioned look good for a modern wheel.
Aaron Cox
fatty 11" minilites and flares biggrin.gif
mudfoot76
One of the few things my DAPO got right was a set of HRE's. I've always liked the Fuchs, but I am really happy with the way these look on my car:
914werke
I Kinda like the Mahles, but Id like um a hole lot better if they were sized 16x7 and were lighter! wink.gif
Hom much do those shops charge to CNC design then "cut" the wheels of you dreams?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.