Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front and Rear chrome bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
geshaghi
Looking for a pair of chrome bumpers in very good to excellent condition for my 1970 914-6. SoCal preferred, but shipping ok too. Thanks
QUOTE(geshaghi @ Sep 24 2013, 10:07 AM) *

Looking for a pair of chrome bumpers in very good to excellent condition for my 1970 914-6. SoCal preferred, but shipping ok too. Thanks

I have a set that I've been saving a " complete " set for that special resto where one wants only NOS parts. Please see F/S below where person posted comments that had no idea what NLA NOS bumper and tops are going for. I've had many offers for each item but have been holding off for that special resto.
Local to LA, so no possible shipping damage too.
Pm if interested and good luck with your search.
piratenanner.gif
geshaghi
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 24 2013, 01:04 PM) *

QUOTE(geshaghi @ Sep 24 2013, 10:07 AM) *

I have a set that I've been saving a " complete " set for that special resto where one wants only NOS parts. Please see F/S below where person posted comments that had no idea what NLA NOS bumper and tops are going for. I've had many offers for each item but have been holding off for that special resto.
Local to LA, so no possible shipping damage too.
Pm if interested and good luck with your search.
piratenanner.gif

Beautiful, but beyond my budget.
Thx
Understood as everyone has a price point to meet in one form or another.
Good luck with your quest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.