Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Pair of Master Cylinder Feed Lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
THE STIG
Hearing these have been NLA for quite sometime. I have ALLOT of parts to trade, or I will buy outright if you need some cash, I am in Sacramento so a Nor Cal deal would be ideal.

THE STIG
bdstone914
QUOTE(THE STIG @ Sep 24 2013, 05:18 PM) *

Hearing these have been NLA for quite sometime. I have ALLOT of parts to trade, or I will buy outright if you need some cash, I am in Sacramento so a Nor Cal deal would be ideal.

THE STIG

Pretty sure I still have at least one set in Riverside if you do not find them closer.
I thought I saw them on Pelican but they were 120 each.
THE STIG
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Sep 24 2013, 05:40 PM) *

QUOTE(THE STIG @ Sep 24 2013, 05:18 PM) *

THE STIG

Pretty sure I still have at least one set in Riverside if you do not find them closer.
I thought I saw them on Pelican but they were 120 each.

I recieved a callback from SUNSET that they are still available, they think. I will clarify tomorrow. Pelican only has the rear, maybe the difference is length between the two. I have never paid attention, as I never have had one fail. Had one crack changing a master cylinder today. I'll give it a break. Its nearly 40 years old. How much do you want for a set?

THE STIG
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.