Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need cheap transport from Seattle to San Jose?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
I am planning to transport a 914 up to Seattle. The Round trip is $700 so if you need a 914 or any small car transported to San Jose, we can split the costs and SAVE $$$ clap56.gif
PM or email me if interested...
neo914-6
icon_bump.gif
Mueller
have you figured out how much fuel would cost if you trailer it up there??

sorry for being to short with you a few nights ago...it was the wifes B-day and she was not too pleased with me answering the phone on "her" day, LOL
neo914-6
Mike,
Let's see, 1700 miles round trip,@12 miles per gallon = 142 gallons @ $2.40 = $340 ouch! and I don't have a truck blink.gif
The transport service would be more economical if I can find someone who needs a car shipped to Cali...

No prob with the call, take care of your wife first!
Felix
neo914-6
IPB Image times running out!
neo914-6
Transport a car in an enclosed trailer to San Francisco Bay Area, just $300!! That wouldn't pay the gas for some vehicles. IPB Image
Felix
boxstr
Felix, any chance of getting a Carrera shipped from SJ to PDX??
Craig C. Laughlin
rhodyguy
that's a great deal. mike, you forgot to add in food and one nights lodging. given the current weather i would'nt want to trailering a car over the siskyous.

kevin
neo914-6
Craig,

I finally got ahold of John (Valdez) and we have worked out a reasonable price without finding another car for the Seattle to Calif leg. IPB Image I'll check one more source before I commit...

Thanks,
Felix
boxstr
Felix, What is the time frame. I need an 88 Carrera picked up in Tracy, car is in San Ramon. I need it transported to Portland. You want to drive it up?
CCLININTERCITY
neo914-6
I am bringing the car up to Seattle on the 15th and back to San Jose in a couple of months. The transporter from SJ to Portland should be available then...
Felix
Mueller
QUOTE (boxstr @ Dec 30 2004, 06:54 PM)
Felix, What is the time frame. I need an 88 Carrera picked up in Tracy, car is in San Ramon. I need it transported to Portland. You want to drive it up?
CCLININTERCITY

wanna pay for airfare for 2 back to the Bay Area?

San Ramon is a few towns away.....
boxstr
What do you think this is a rally. Bringing your navigator?? IPB Image
CCLINWRC
Mueller
QUOTE (boxstr @ Dec 30 2004, 08:29 PM)
What do you think this is a rally. Bringing your navigator?? IPB Image
CCLINWRC

yep...thought my wife would enjoy a little drive up there IPB Image

let me know so I can schedual a few days off from work.....i promise to keep the tach under 6500 for most of the trip, LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.