Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Radio hole metal cover
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dgw
I bought this from here in 2008 and used it until I put a radio in my car. It was described to me as "the original metal cover for the factory dealer installed Blaupunkt AM/FM radio. This one is covered in the factory black basketweave vinyl."

All that is correct except the basketweave pattern runs the wrong direction.

The pictures are of the same piece, I took the pictures on two different backgrounds.

$18 shipped USPS to CONUS. I prefer a check but will accept paypal if that is your preferred payment method.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
jim_hoyland
Interested; please measure the size of the big hole and distance between the knob holes. I have a vintage radio, but not sure this will fit without the measurements.
dgw
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 26 2013, 05:39 AM) *

Interested; please measure the size of the big hole and distance between the knob holes. I have a vintage radio, but not sure this will fit without the measurements.

I measure 3 5/8 by 1 1/2 for the big hole and 4 5/8 between the knob holes.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(dgw @ Sep 26 2013, 07:57 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 26 2013, 05:39 AM) *

I measure 3 5/8 by 1 1/2 for the big hole and 4 5/8 between the knob holes.

Thanks. My Saphire XI has knob holes 5 1/2 , I'll have to pass
dgw
QUOTE(dgw @ Sep 25 2013, 06:40 PM) *

I bought this from here in 2008 and used it until I put a radio in my car. It was described to me as "the original metal cover for the factory dealer installed Blaupunkt AM/FM radio. This one is covered in the factory black basketweave vinyl."

All that is correct except the basketweave pattern runs the wrong direction.

The pictures are of the same piece, I took the pictures on two different backgrounds.

$18 shipped USPS to CONUS. I prefer a check but will accept paypal if that is your preferred payment method.

Last bump before I throw this away.
porbmw
Before you throw it away....
Can you clarify measurement between knobs.
Your outside measurement...was it from center of knobs, or from inside edge of round hole.
It looks like more than one inch extra width to centers of knobs, I"d guess center is about 5 and half.
IF it is that, please let Jim know....and me, as I would give you something.
Thanks
Paul
dgw
4 5/8 from inside edge of holes, 5 1/2 from outside edge of holes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.