Full Version: FS: NOS 2.0 Fuel Injectors 214 shipped
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Sixer
2 NOS 2.0 Fuel Injectors $214 shipped

Paypal: a914nut@email.com
db9146
PM sent.
GaroldShaffer
I would like the CV joints if still available?
914Sixer
Garold they are yours. Your 1st up.
Thanks,
Mark
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 26 2013, 10:18 PM) *

Garold they are yours. Your 1st up.
Thanks,
Mark

Woohoo! Paypal heading your way. beerchug.gif
Niklas
I take the caliper if you can send it to Sweden.

Niklas
Niklas
QUOTE(Niklas @ Sep 27 2013, 01:35 PM) *

I take the rear caliper if you can send it to Sweden.

Niklas
914Sixer
Niklas,
I will have no problem sending the rear caliper to Sweden. I will have to box it up for shipping and inquire about the shipping cost.
Nor.Cal.914
Do you have any pics of the fuel pump? Please let me know. Thanks!

-Chris
914Sixer
Added fuel pump pictures
jesiv
Pm sent for front calipers
914Sixer
Front caliper sale pending to Jesiv. Rear caliper sale pending to Niklas.
shelby/914
I'll take the fuel pump if it's an 0 580 463 016. Cant read the part # in the pix due to the flash except for the 016. PM me and I'll pay pal you the payment.

Dan
914Sixer
Yes, that is the part number on the fuel pump.
shelby/914
Paypal sent for fuel pump

Thanks, Dan
Nor.Cal.914
Wow that's cool, I was interested in purchasing that pump WTF.gif Thanks for jumping in line...
Nor.Cal.914
You know, I don't want to start any problems here, but I feel like what was done here with the pump was pretty rude. I expressed interest yesterday asking for pics of the pump as I was just trying to make sure that it would work for my 914, I needed pics to verify that this would work. Then you (Dan) just jumped in and said you would take it, without even considering the fact that I had already expressed interest! Not very fair to me, I feel pretty cheated out of getting a part that I really need. Thanks for the consideration.
shelby/914
Sorry you feel cheated but quite frankly I didn't even see your post asking for the pix. A friend sent me an email on the 26th letting me know the part was available and when I looked at the ad I asked for the part number and the seller answered, so I bought it. If the seller has reserved it for you he can refund my payment and sell it to you.

Dan
Nor.Cal.914
QUOTE(shelby/914 @ Sep 28 2013, 08:48 PM) *

Sorry you feel cheated but quite frankly I didn't even see your post asking for the pix. A friend sent me an email on the 26th letting me know the part was available and when I looked at the ad I asked for the part number and the seller answered, so I bought it. If the seller has reserved it for you he can refund my payment and sell it to you.

Dan

It wasn't reserved for me, but I feel that it's only fair that the first to respond is given right of first refusal. I posted at 3pm yesterday asking for pics as I wanted to verify that it would indeed work on my '75 and he sent me a PM that pics had been posted around noon today, but I wasn't anywhere near a computer to take a look until around 5pm and you had already asked about the part number and then posted that you had already sent payment. If he is willing to refund the money and sell it to me, I would greatly appreciate it, but if not, then I understand. Again, I apologize if I am creating problems by doing this. I have always found the people on this forum to be very considerate and sold things in order of first responses. Thanks again
Nor.Cal.914
Please do not refund the money, I have found somewhere else to get another pump. Thanks
914Sixer
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.