Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What happened to Brad & Andy??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I have not seen either of them for awhile, maybe I am just not on the same time they are or something? It's been a few days since I heard anything from them.
Bleyseng
Yep, I have tried to call B but I heard that he was out of town visiting family. (good for him!)

Geoff
tdgray
They both finally realized they were gay and ran off to Vermont to get married grouphug.gif

Not that there is anything wrong with that biggrin.gif
Tony C
I know Brad is well, he stopped by the shop on tuesday.

-tony
Aaron Cox
brad was in san diego on the weekend wink.gif
skline
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 16 2004, 09:15 AM)
brad was in san diego on the weekend wink.gif

Hey Aaron, what happened to your Donate button? How are we supposed to send you money?? biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
html F**ked up biggrin.gif
airsix
QUOTE(tdgray @ Dec 16 2004, 08:44 AM)
They both finally realized they were gay and ran off to Vermont to get married grouphug.gif

Not that there is anything wrong with that biggrin.gif

No Dude, didn't you hear? They totally broke up. Andy's all like 'sigh' and Brad's just like "Whatever!". Now the're both like "Stay away from my friends." "No, YOU stay away from MY friends" and I'm just like "Woah."

-Ben M.
Jenny
lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

Jen
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(airsix @ Dec 16 2004, 10:33 AM)
They both finally realized they were gay and ran off to Vermont to get married  :hugme:

Not that there is anything wrong with that  :D

No Dude, didn't you hear? They totally broke up. Andy's all like 'sigh' and Brad's just like "Whatever!". Now the're both like "Stay away from my friends." "No, YOU stay away from MY friends" and I'm just like "Woah."

-Ben M.

laugh.gif chairfall.gif
Ferg
laugh.gif
there goes the Diet Coke up my nose.
SirAndy
QUOTE(airsix @ Dec 16 2004, 09:33 AM)

you think that's funny, don't you?

biggrin.gif Andy
skline
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2004, 10:12 AM)

biggrin.gif Andy

I'm not laughing Andy, that is not even funny. I only chuckled a little. Sorry, I couldnt help it.

You guys are in trouble now, he is going to kick your butts. chair.gif alfred.gif alfred.gif
Jeroen
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2004, 08:12 PM)

Eh... actually... Y E S ! ! !
lol2.gif
JWest
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2004, 01:12 PM)

biggrin.gif Andy

No, it's NOT funny...

It's HILARIOUS!! lol2.gif
nocones
Don't worry, the heartache will pass with time... sad2.gif

Just remember your special someone is out there some where, waiting for you. grouphug.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
dinomium
Sometimes this board is like eating ice cream too fast!!
chairfall.gif
seanery
QUOTE(James Adams @ Dec 16 2004, 02:02 PM)
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2004, 01:12 PM)

biggrin.gif Andy

No, it's NOT funny...

It's HILARIOUS!! lol2.gif

slap.gif chairfall.gif
MartyYeoman
agree.gif
Bleyseng
You guys are sick and good thing Brad hardly reads this stuff anymore!
biggrin.gif
swood
They both finally realized they were gay and ran off to Vermont to get married  :hugme:

Not that there is anything wrong with that  :D

-Ben M.

rolleyes.gif
tdgray
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 16 2004, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 16 2004, 10:12 AM)

biggrin.gif Andy

I'm not laughing Andy, that is not even funny. I only chuckled a little. Sorry, I couldnt help it.

You guys are in trouble now, he is going to kick your butts. chair.gif alfred.gif alfred.gif

Bring it on Twinkle-toes

Who's a pretty princess Andy.... who's a pretty princess? biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm happy we have the largest group of sick MOFO's on the web...

IPB Image

I'll be back soon. Lots of new things for next year.

B
SLITS
Are you sure we want those new things.......you were to close to Mexico and they have lots of "new things"............. IPB Image
EdwardBlume
I'll be back soon. Lots of new things for next year.

Here's my wish list:

914 Fuzzy Dice
Pimp Shag Dash Mat
Aluminum Annodized heater lever
Rust Away Cream with Moisturizer
Finger Waver Thingy w/ suction cup attachment to the back window
Fiberglass Chevy Monza Conversion Kit
Hydrolics
Neon Undercarriage

With all this... my car will be bitchin!
ppickerell
New things, hmmmmm

Ok lemee guess, Nuclear 914 conversions? Antimatter?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.