Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: early 914 speedometer - 120 MPH
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
smg914
I'm helping out an old friend from my high school days that needs a working early 120mph speedometer for his 1971 914. He lives in Pennsylvania. I'm trying to find one that looks nice and with everything working (MPH and the odometer).

Steve
THE STIG
I have a very nice one. I'll check it to see if it functions correctly and get back.

THE STIG
THE STIG
Here are the photos, I ran it with a drill, you can see the 1.4 miles, then 1.5 on the trip indicator. It came from a 71 I parted out that had been in storage a long time. VIN was 0744. Case dated April 1970. $75.00 shipped sound fair? I can send it tomorrow.

THE STIG
smg914
That speedo looks great and a fair price too. I just sent him (Eric in PA) an email but he probably won't receive it until he gets to work on Friday morning.

I will PM you his name and email address if you want to contact him that would be great. If you do, I will let you two work out the details. Although, I will stay involved if needed.

Thanks Martin for the response to my ad.

Steve in Tampa
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.