Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oops y'all
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ripper911
In case anybody has bought a rear lid to glass seal or rubber kit from AA over the past month or two (not sure how long it's been) check to make sure that it isn't a dash to windshield bead. I mistakenly put dash to windshield bead in the box thinking it was the rear lid to glass seal. It has been corrected now, but I figured I'd let y'all know in case anybody here received the wrong piece.

carr914
Does George Charge you a ReStocking Fee? rolleyes.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 27 2013, 06:52 AM) *

lol-2.gif
ripper911
The proper rear lid to glass seal should look like this
IPB Image

The dash to windshield bead would look like this.
IPB Image
ripper911
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 27 2013, 10:57 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Sep 27 2013, 06:52 AM) *

lol-2.gif

If I restock something do I get the fee paid to me? idea.gif
I'm going to throw all of the parts on the floor and re-stock them real quick.
URY914
Update your resume.
ripper911
At least I have a degree to fall back on. chair.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(ripper911 @ Sep 27 2013, 09:25 AM) *

In case anybody has bought a rear lid to glass seal or rubber kit from AA over the past month or two (not sure how long it's been) check to make sure that it isn't a dash to windshield bead. I mistakenly put dash to windshield bead in the box thinking it was the rear lid to glass seal. It has been corrected now, but I figured I'd let y'all know in case anybody here received the wrong piece.

That is good,
You have graduated basic training.
You need to move on to advanced training to understand the subtle part of the re-stocking fees, the impact on delivery times, backorders and the rest.

Have you signed up for the next training session?
There is a fee for the training which is taken out of your paycheck.

Rich
JRust
Hope it all works out. Please ignore my earlier comments. My twisted friday workday brought out my sarcasm dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.