Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FREE stuff in the SF Bay area, will NOT ship
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
1.7 and 2.0 FI stuff, brake calipers, interior parts, lots of stuff.

I will sort thru the stuff and try to have it ready to go by Sunday. If someone wants it great, otherwise I will donate it to Jim at EASY.

no pictures, no shipping, time for it to leave.

30 minutes south of San Jose.

I also have a complete 2.0 engine that has issues but should be a good core, $200.

MINT 72 black door panels, $200/pr.

Thanks
kd

dangrouche
QUOTE(B2524 @ Sep 27 2013, 12:54 PM) *

I will sort thru the stuff and try to have it ready to go by Sunday. If someone wants it great, otherwise I will donate it to Jim at EASY.

I also have a complete 2.0 engine that has issues but should be a good core, $200.

Thanks
kd

I can take the free stuff. I will PM you now. Friday 3;45pm See you Sunday, thanks!!
Dtjaden

Thanks
kd

I'll take the 2.0 engine for $200 and also any 2.0 FI parts. I'm next door in Morgan Hill and can pick up at your convienience.

Darryl
Michael N
Nor.Cal.914
Got a fuel pump? Also local, please let me know. Thanks!

-Chris
B2524

Send me a phone number so we can get together on the motor.

QUOTE(Dtjaden @ Sep 27 2013, 06:33 PM) *

Thanks
kd

I'll take the 2.0 engine for $200 and also any 2.0 FI parts. I'm next door in Morgan Hill and can pick up at your convienience.

Darryl

dangrouche
B2524, thanks soooo much for the parts !! Free is a great price, even a few hard to find parts, deposit box, wiper delay relay, turn signal switch. and thanks sooo much for the bargain windshield for $40!! screaming deal. I wish I had space I would buy that full chassis with solid longs for $500!! if I had the space in the city. BTW, B2524 has a NLA catalytic converter for a 1975 ready to sell. The 2.0 motor is also complete with brain and bits and for $200. another great bargain and deal whoever can get it. I am going to think about!! I'd be taking it if I had the space. Anyway, with the stuff you've given me, I can sell it off and pay a bit of my kids college tuition. Thanks again Kevin.
Ben
Dtjaden
Sent you a PM yesterday afternoon with my phone number. Call anytime today and we can arrange the pickup and cash payment.
Thanks,
Darryl

QUOTE(B2524 @ Sep 28 2013, 09:26 AM) *

Send me a phone number so we can get together on the motor.

QUOTE(Dtjaden @ Sep 27 2013, 06:33 PM) *

Thanks
kd

Darryl

ringerdc
Do you have a picture of the door panels?
Do you have any rear calipers?
B2524
my computer at home took a dump and most of my pictures are on it.
here are some old ones of the car they came with when i bought it.
only pictures are of the right one and you have to look at the various pictures to piece together how it looks. these are really nice panels, i'm not sure i'm going to let them go at this point. i have almost a complete interior that is very nice and a car i may put back on the road that could use it.

the free stuff is gone and the motor is sold and picked up.

B2524
another picture
ringerdc
do you have any rear brake calipers?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.