Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Thanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cairo94507
deleted post.
JeffBowlsby
I am so tempted Michael...looks like a great deal.
Cairo94507
Hi Jeff:
Don't you already have a couple of these? One more makes for a complete set smile.gif
budk
Looks like the same one I bought last year.... I bought it new and only paid about the same as he is asking... including delivery. confused24.gif
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 28 2013, 09:33 AM) *

Hi Jeff:
Don't you already have a couple of these? One more makes for a complete set smile.gif

Its just that its so nice and shiney! Mine is a different model and yours is a couple inches different in its dimensions than mine, mostly smaller, but not by much.

:thinking:
Cairo94507
BudK - Please post the model and specs on your lift. I shopped long and hard for mine to get the price I got. In checking my paperwork, that included $500 to install though.

So I guess Budk is partially right. I paid a bit over $3,100 delivered but not installed.

So I dropped the price a couple hundred and there is still some room for negotiations. I am not trying to rip anyone off, I just don't want to lose my butt on it while still giving a teener a great deal. So make me an offer - all I can say is no if I don't like it.
budk
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 28 2013, 11:08 PM) *

BudK - Please post the model and specs on your lift. I shopped long and hard for mine to get the price I got. In checking my paperwork, that included $500 to install though.

So I guess Budk is partially right. I paid a bit over $3,100 delivered but not installed.

So I dropped the price a couple hundred and there is still some room for negotiations. I am not trying to rip anyone off, I just don't want to lose my butt on it while still giving a teener a great deal. So make me an offer - all I can say is no if I don't like it.

Mine is the Bendpak HD-9, full width, standard height, 220v motor. I paid $2680 delivered from Equipco (or something like that) in April 2012. I installed it myself. The aluminum ramps are extra, not needed but they are nice if you remove that ramps a lot.

It's possible that prices have gone up.
Cairo94507
I think BudK got a good price smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.