Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - 1 or 2 Mahle wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
Looking for a low cost replacement for one of my flat spotted Mahle wheels. Paint condition is not important and some scuffs are fine but it cannot be bent or damaged. Please email me: Mark.Epstein@me.com - Thanks
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
JawjaPorsche
Priced too high. Maybe if no one bids, you could send him a message and make a fair offer.

[i]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Mahle-...8fd&vxp=mtr
mepstein
icon_bump.gif
hot_shoe914
I just picked up some 914 parts this evening to help a friend sell them. I believe there is 1 Mahle in there. I will check it tomorrow for condition. Also got a complete set of 4 slotted wheels and 1 OEM Dunlop tire that the CW's might want. A 2.0 motor, excellent bumper tops and more.
mepstein
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 15 2013, 10:47 PM) *

I just picked up some 914 parts this evening to help a friend sell them. I believe there is 1 Mahle in there. I will check it tomorrow for condition. Also got a complete set of 4 slotted wheels and 1 OEM Dunlop tire that the CW's might want. A 2.0 motor, excellent bumper tops and more.

smile.gif
Milsha12
There is a guy in my area selling a set of 5 for $500 and at least 4 have tires on them. I don't know him...just saw the ad on craigslist and remembered you wanted a couple.

I emailed him to see if he would separate, but he said he wants to sell them all together. Just in case you or someone else is interested, pictures are posted on his ad...here is the link:

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/4122452277.html

If nothing else, at least it's another icon_bump.gif for your WTB post.
hot_shoe914
I took a look at the wheel tonight when I got home. Looks to be in pretty darn good condition. I will check it closer in the daylight this weekend but like I said, looks like a real nice wheel.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 17 2013, 09:19 PM) *

I took a look at the wheel tonight when I got home. Looks to be in pretty darn good condition. I will check it closer in the daylight this weekend but like I said, looks like a real nice wheel.

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Donald - Appreciate the help. How much $?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Oct 17 2013, 09:52 PM) *

QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Oct 17 2013, 09:19 PM) *

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Donald - Appreciate the help. How much $?

Hey Mark,

I took pictures of the wheel today. Shoot me a text to 901-484-6977 and I will send you the pics to make sure you want the wheel.

Shoe
beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.