Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bosch fuel pump cross reference needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shelby/914
I was sorting parts that came with a 914 I bought and found two fuel pumps. One is a new 0 580 464 032 which appears to be for a 3 series BMW based on research, but can't find a source to cross ref to other possible applications. Hoping for a 914 use. The other is a used 0 580 463 010, which I think is for a bus. Anyone know for sure, especially for the new one.

Thanks, Dan
JawjaPorsche
Some members posted this link earlier that said this was proper two prong fuel pump.

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogI...9133_0384479771
SLITS
0 580 464 032 crosses to a new number 0 580 464 070.

It fits Alpha, BMW(EFI), Ford Falcon, Holden & Jaguar.

That said, they are all EFI cars and the flow and pressure will be more than sufficient for a D-Jet vehicle.

It's basically the same as the 010 you have used, but the inlet/outlet could be different along with the electrical connection.

No worries! If you are panicked, I can run it on Bosch ESI on Monday to get the exact applications the pump was made for, but I am 99.9% sure it will work on your 914.
shelby/914
Thanks for the help, the NAPA site is down. Haven't pulled the old one yet, but it's getting real noisy. Having to turn the radio up pretty loud.

Dan
Cap'n Krusty
Better check for blockage before the pump. Low fuel supply makes the pump noisy.

The Cap'n
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.