Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Driver side outside door handle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KELTY360
Title says it all. PM me with what you have and how much $ you want. A pic would help. Tnx
NORD
I have one. But I know someone else that needs one. How about $1,200 plus shipping

happy11.gif Wait, the phone is ringing, it could be Kurt.
KELTY360
QUOTE(NORD @ Sep 29 2013, 02:29 PM) *

I have one. But I know someone else that needs one. How about $1,200 plus shipping

happy11.gif Wait, the phone is ringing, it could be Kurt.

How about you include the shipping for that price?
NORD
I'll look in the garage Monday, I use to have one but Greene was up about a month ago.
How do I. Tell if it's driver side? confused24.gif I'll look at mine. Will call if it's there.
NORD
PM sent icon_bump.gif
KELTY360
icon_bump.gif
NORD
JB Weld no work? I've only got a Right. smash.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(NORD @ Oct 4 2013, 10:08 PM) *

JB Weld no work? I've only got a Right. smash.gif

Yeah, the stud broke loose as soon as I put a little torque on it. I've got a RH one I can use till I find a proper LH one. Thanks.
dangrouche
SOLD to SLow914 Driver door handle, cosmetically challenged, but no fracture on the stud mount area. I can ship this to you via USPS 1st Class on Monday Oct 7. Let me know know so the rest of the board can offer in if interested. Ship to United States only. I will PM you.
KELTY360
Thanks for your reply and the pictures Ben. That's a decent deal but I'm looking for something a little nicer looking so I think I'll pass.
dangrouche
price reduced to sell to anyone else at $30 shipped in U.S. only. A working handle. The latch repair piece for these handles costs $15, so you could harvest the A. plastic pusher piece or the B. tumbler side if your existing flapper is mint. You would use allen cap screws to rebuild the door handle at that point.
slow914
QUOTE(dangrouche @ Oct 5 2013, 04:26 PM) *

price reduced to sell to anyone else at $30 shipped in U.S. only. A working handle. The latch repair piece for these handles costs $15, so you could harvest the A. plastic pusher piece or the B. tumbler side if your existing flapper is mint. You would use allen cap screws to rebuild the door handle at that point.

PM sent

Also what up Marc!
dangrouche
QUOTE(slow914 @ Oct 9 2013, 03:35 PM) *

QUOTE(dangrouche @ Oct 5 2013, 04:26 PM) *

PM sent

Also what up Marc!

sold to slow914!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.