Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
david63
Click to view attachmentI purchased these parts used a few years ago and I don't need them anymore.

Underdash unit is in good shape and all the vents are in good shape. Certainly not complete but a good start for someone rounding up parts.

$150 plus shipping.

PM me with questions.
david63
QUOTE(david63 @ Sep 30 2013, 09:00 PM) *

Click to view attachmentI purchased these parts used a few years ago and I don't need them anymore.

Underdash unit is in good shape and all the vents are in good shape. Certainly not complete but a good start for someone rounding up parts.

$150 plus shipping.

PM me with questions.

Bump
david63
QUOTE(david63 @ Oct 3 2013, 08:42 PM) *

$150 plus shipping.

PM me with questions.

Bump

Bump.
david63
QUOTE(david63 @ Oct 16 2013, 10:08 PM) *

QUOTE(david63 @ Oct 3 2013, 08:42 PM) *

$150 plus shipping.

PM me with questions.

Bump

Bump.

To the top. Get started on that AC project before it gets hot
kid914
I would need the condenser if you decide to split. smile.gif
david63
How about $75 plus shipping. Trying to clean out garage
914forme
I'll take them, I would love to split it with kid914 as I don't need the condensor just the under dash unit.
david63
QUOTE(914forme @ Jan 25 2014, 09:30 PM) *

I'll take them, I would love to split it with kid914 as I don't need the condensor just the under dash unit.

No problem. If kid914 is still interested we will work something out. Let me check on shipping and I will get with you
kid914
Shipping to n.y. 13669. beerchug.gif
david63
Bump. Shipping is so expensive but I am motivated so make me an offer and help me clean out the garage
QROtarga
Hello,
can you tell me the shipping cost to Laredo, TX78045, please? Not sure if because of the proximity this would be "cheap" or at least reasonable...
Gracias!
Harald
david63
QUOTE(QROtarga @ Mar 2 2014, 09:13 PM) *

Hello,
can you tell me the shipping cost to Laredo, TX78045, please? Not sure if because of the proximity this would be "cheap" or at least reasonable...
Gracias!
Harald

Harold

Give me a couple of days to get the estimate. You are correct it will be much cheaper than my previous estimates. Get back to you soon
david63
Well, still have the AC parts, as stated above certainly not complete but the underdash unit is in great shape (the missing vent is included it is just not in the unit right now. All the vents are in great shape). The condenser appears to be in OK. Will need a bit of work to straighten out the fins but it looks like there are no holes. The fan is included as is the plastic condenser cover.

The major issue is that shipping the big boxes is pretty pricey...

New idea. If you are interested I will give the parts away if you will pay shipping. I don't want them in the garage and I surely don't want to throw them away.

If this idea is something you would be interested in PM me your zip code and I will get back to you with the shipping price?

Thanks

wes
Pm sent
roachghia70
PM sent for the under dash parts. Thanks!
david63
Still looking to GIVE AWAY these AC parts. The boxes are big (box the underdash unit is in is around 40" long and weighs #30, the other box weighs #28) so the shipping will be somewhere between $120 and $200 depending on where you are at. The quote I got from UPS to California was over $200. Can't beat the price for the parts though because I want ZERO dollars for them. Just trying to clean out the garage.

euro911
QUOTE(david63 @ Apr 13 2014, 02:29 PM) *
Still looking to GIVE AWAY these AC parts. The boxes are big (box the underdash unit is in is around 40" long and weighs #30, the other box weighs #28) so the shipping will be somewhere between $120 and $200 depending on where you are at. The quote I got from UPS to California was over $200. Can't beat the price for the parts though because I want ZERO dollars for them. Just trying to clean out the garage.
Sign up for a FedEx account (it's free) - you'll be surprised at how much better the rates are. I just shipped an under-dash unit from So Cal (LAX) to Modesto, (Central Cal) for $14~$16. It only weighed 16# (38x15x7).
daytona
Hi David63,
I could use the AC parts. I can PM you my FedEx account number if the AC parts are still available.
Thanks,
Bill.

QUOTE(david63 @ Apr 13 2014, 05:29 PM) *

madmax914
I have a condenser if anyone needs one. Pictures available.
2mAn
Is this stuff all gone now?
david63
The AC parts are gone. Thanks for the interest though.
euro911
QUOTE(2mAn @ Apr 22 2014, 03:19 PM) *
Is this stuff all gone now?
I have a nice condenser with the trunk mounting hardware still available ($35.).

I can bring it to the G&R if you're interested shades.gif

Click to view attachment
2mAn
I wont be at G&R sad.gif Girlfriend is in town and we are heading to the coast on sunday... I'll keep you in my mind when it comes time to actually start this project. Still need to get the 914 av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.