Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: What a woman!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
Ok, I am going to confess, I just watched a movie call Crossroads with Britney Spears. she is so hot and she really can sing too. She makes me wish I was 20 years younger. I would then at least have a chance. I guess I will just have to admire from a distance.
Aaron Cox
wacko.gif

WTF??? lay off the crack scott.....

she a hottie...yes.
cant sing (thats what digital enhancement is all about....they LOVE her!!!

not to rain on your parade.....but....drugs are bad!
Bleyseng
She has married three different guys so far so maybe you're next! biggrin.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Britney who?
Hawktel
Yeah. I'm just waiting for her to show up in Playboy. mueba.gif
elwood-914
Hey Skyline, her pre-teen sister is single!!
Spoke
QUOTE(Hawktel @ Dec 16 2004, 07:08 PM)
Yeah. I'm just waiting for her to show up in Playboy. mueba.gif

She'll end up in Playboy when the next young good looking singing minx hits it big and no one cares about her.

Spoke
Brando
Britney is a 2000 ft beauty.
Mueller
QUOTE(Brando @ Dec 16 2004, 08:46 PM)

is that as close as your restraining order lets you get to her??? biggrin.gif
jeff
Elwood-914 I like that photo you have more than britney All yours? biggrin.gif
Brando
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 16 2004, 07:49 PM)

Nope.

Any closer and you have a severe urge to vomit on her face.

barf.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Brando @ Dec 16 2004, 08:54 PM)
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 16 2004, 07:49 PM)

Nope.

Any closer and you have a severe urge to vomit on her face.

barf.gif

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif

barf.gif
RAR
Spears was the only resident of Spandau Prison for many years.
Mueller
I understand JLO is the same as with many other "stars"....all that makeup and airbrushing really hides the "facts".....
Qarl
Spears was hot a while back.... she's lost her edge...

and I think she's become kinda white trashy...
Allan
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 16 2004, 07:01 PM)
Ok, I am going to confess, I just watched a movie call Crossroads with Britney Spears. she is so hot and she really can sing too. She makes me wish I was 20 years younger. I would then at least have a chance. I guess I will just have to admire from a distance.

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif icon8.gif If I could express my nausea any better without showing a really gross picture I would. What's the matter with you dude? Egads, Drat, Darn. Alas!! That is bad!!!
SpecialK
QUOTE(Headrage @ Dec 16 2004, 08:22 PM)

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif icon8.gif If I could express my nausea any better without showing a really gross picture I would. What's the matter with you dude? Egads, Drat, Darn. Alas!! That is bad!!!

agree.gif

lol2.gif chairfall.gif alfred.gif
andys
QUOTE(Mueller @ Dec 16 2004, 08:06 PM)
I understand JLO is the same as with many other "stars"....all that makeup and airbrushing really hides the "facts".....

Oh so true! There's a lot to be said for editing and touch up. 15 years ago, I was lead in a corporate promotional rock video. After 14 takes and editing, I too looked like the rock star.......that I wasn't. It was an amazing transformation. Filmed at a Dallas office building lobby made to *look* like a night club.

Spears has been photographed and filmed to *look* hot, no doubt! Girl can dance though.

Andy
Bleyseng
Well, she looks good to me! I'll just close my eyes when shes up close!
Shit, I don't need to do that as I won't put on my reading glasses and she'll look great!

Geoff biggrin.gif
elwood-914
QUOTE(jeff @ Dec 16 2004, 07:50 PM)
Elwood-914 I like that photo you have more than britney All yours? biggrin.gif

Naw Jeff, she just delivers my 914 parts.......
Joe Bob
She's STILL a VIRGIN right????
skline
NOT!! But I dont care, I aint a virgin anymore either.
nebreitling
i'm just bothered by the fact that you watched "crossroads" in the first place, scott.

confused24.gif
skline
I was cruising through the channels and saw this cute girl singing and then hit record, I didnt really watch it, but I will later. The scene I starting recording was the beginning where she was in a bedroom with some ugly guy and she was standing there in her bra and panties. Dont know why I hit record, its digital so I can just delete it but it yelled at me to record it. So I did. Yeah, I am a perv.

Do we have a perv smiley??
Insert it here
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 16 2004, 10:35 PM)
Yeah, I am a perv.

Do we have a perv smiley??
Insert it here

IPB Image
skline
Aaron, I think you have gone over the edge, I dont look anything like that. I would never wear stockings and I have very little body hair. You are one sick puppy. Cool self portrait though. I will save it for later. happy11.gif
Jenny
where's that thread with the girls camp that Craig posted? If you go back to their home page, there's a link somewhere with Brittany looking all nasty sitting in a car. Puffy face and acne everywhere. It's amazing what non-airbrushed people look like.

Jen
skline
Well, I can dream cant I? Even if it is just an illusion. She looked good in the movie.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 16 2004, 10:50 PM)
Aaron, I think you have gone over the edge, I dont look anything like that. I would never wear stockings and I have very little body hair. You are one sick puppy. Cool self portrait though. I will save it for later. happy11.gif

hahahah.....

i thoud youd like it smilie_pokal.gif what can i say.... just got back from driving the funrun road pitch black...... ears are ringing....just bored.....pick on scott... biggrin.gif
skline
I thought you were coming by here? I waited all day for you. You should be ashamed of yourself. I feel used now.
Aaron Cox
i never said that! i said howard was coming wacko.gif

sat? im snoboarding tomorrow...wanna come?
skline
I got work tomorrow, besides, I hate snow. Spent a few years in it and that was a few too many. It looks good from a distance of like from here to the mountains. biggrin.gif
Meredith

I sincerely hope you're joking about all of this. Can you say "just kidding" to make me feel a little better? Please? wink.gif

-Mer
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Meredith @ Dec 16 2004, 11:34 PM)

I sincerely hope you're joking about all of this. Can you say "just kidding" to make me feel a little better? Please? wink.gif

-Mer

the voice of reason.....

smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
oh my god
SpecialK
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 16 2004, 11:41 PM)
QUOTE(Meredith @ Dec 16 2004, 11:34 PM)

-Mer

the voice of reason.....

smilie_pokal.gif

Quit brown nosing A-A-ron, someday you'll be a dirty-old-man just like us (or should I say me)! chowtime.gif
redshift
LOL Aaron, Kev has you pegged!

M
Steve Thacker
I don't give a shit that she can't sing and she is a little on the trashy side., but I like the trashy part wub.gif

I think her mom is hot...so shoot me! biggrin.gif
I'd like to do a little slap and tickle with her mom LOL
Jeroen
Scott, please, please, please, please, delete this thread and hope that not too many people have read it...

She's ugly and worse of all, she's dumb too...
Ya can give white trailer trash a fancy hairdo and makeup, but it'll still be white trailer trash biggrin.gif

She's excellent to sing the nat.anthem at a Nascar race though lol2.gif
tdgray
Scott

OMFG Man put the crack pipe down and call the Betty Ford IMMEDIATELY wacko.gif wacko.gif blink.gif blink.gif huh.gif huh.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Jeroen @ Dec 17 2004, 05:08 AM)
Scott, please, please, please, please, delete this thread and hope that not too many people have read it...

She's ugly and worse of all, she's dumb too...
Ya can give white trailer trash a fancy hairdo and makeup, but it'll still be white trailer trash biggrin.gif

She's excellent to sing the nat.anthem at a Nascar race though lol2.gif

agree.gif

barf.gif barf.gif barf.gif Lisa
Bruce Allert
I'd seen "part" (read: just a "part") of a behind the scenes special on her. It was in her dressing room and they were trying to portray her as being a nice gurl. She was so sickly sweet it was gross. Her trailor trash arrogant "I'm better than you" attitude came out a couple times when one of her hand maidens would bring or say something she didn't like. It's a case of "had nothing when I began & don't know how to deal with it".

Ya, she looks good but I'd take Tina Turner over her anyday! beer.gif

.....b
DuckRyder
Oh man... unsure.gif blink.gif

You've been drinking right, please say you've been drinking... drunk.gif
scotty914
scott i am with you let everybody say they would barf.gif and she maybe white trash but she is attractive enough to get "his" attention if you know what i mean.

lets go show her 2 scott's is better than one happy11.gif
d7n7master
Forget Britney. I have two words for you:
Shania Twain mueba.gif What a BABE!!!
jwalters
cool.gif Give me ELVIRA! Now that is a hot babe in leather and with a whip....hmmmmmmmmmm

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
xitspd
Britney Spears, Shania Twain...... What about Qui Shu!!!!!!! Now that's a BABE....
SLITS
Didn't I eat that at a sushi bar?
Root_Werks
This forum sucks. :finger2: It needs more pictures. laugh.gif
scruz914
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 16 2004, 08:01 PM)

Oh man. This is disturbing. ohmy.gif

I saw the movie listed last night and mentioned it at dinner. I did not know what it was about, it had a 1 1/2 star rating (very low). Both of my daughters looked at me like I was out of my mind for even thinking of watching it. When they told me it was the Britney Spears movie I realized my mistake.

I'm with the Shania Twain fans! wub.gif

Scott, get help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.