Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out my nipples, I know you want to
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Just finished my nipples for the heater lever cables. If yours looked like mine you can probably use these. one more place for water and crud to get into the tunnel. made from silicone.

Check out your nipples.

Yes, I know I used silocoen and nipples in a thread outside the sand box, but this is an obcenely low price. biggrin.gif
-Mark

These will be ready to ship aboutthe time the carpet grommets are ready so combining shipping will save you some cash.

Who wants a pair?
Mikey914
The new one installed.
toolguy
WaHoo, I'll be the first. 3 sets. . this could go on the engine lid cable also. . .
Mikey914
QUOTE(toolguy @ Oct 1 2013, 12:31 AM) *

WaHoo, I'll be the first. 3 sets. . this could go on the engine lid cable also. . .

Had not thought about that, but yes it should fit. These are nice and stretchy.

walterolin
Not a big fan of silicone, but I'll make an exception here.

Two sets.
aharder
I'm in for 2 sets !! biggrin.gif
cary
I'm in for 2 sets. Way cool .............
914four
I'm in for a set.
Niklas
5 sets for me
jim_hoyland
Wow ! Another great product ! smile.gif I've been looking for these for several years, I'll purchase 2 sets.

Thanks for producing these 914 parts
Mblizzard
Yep I am in for a set.
worn
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 30 2013, 10:04 PM) *

Just finished my nipples for the heater lever cables. If yours looked like mine you can probably use these. one more place for water and crud to get into the tunnel. made from silicone.

Check out your nipples.

Yes, I know I used silocoen and nipples in a thread outside the sand box, but this is an obcenely low price. biggrin.gif
-Mark

These will be ready to ship aboutthe time the carpet grommets are ready so combining shipping will save you some cash.

Who wants a pair?

Two sets please.
luskesq
I will take a set also Mark and if it works out can be shipped with the rear targa seal (with fuzzy) recently ordered. Thanks,

Keith
Mikey914
QUOTE(luskesq @ Oct 1 2013, 08:34 AM) *

I will take a set also Mark and if it works out can be shipped with the rear targa seal (with fuzzy) recently ordered. Thanks,

Keith

Yep, I figured that with the carpet grommets and rear targa seal these would be an easy throw a pair in item.
-Mark
barefoot
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 1 2013, 02:04 AM) *

Check out your nipples.

-Mark

Who wants a pair?

Mickey;I'm in for a pair mine look worse than your photo
Barefoot
IanS
So that's how those rubber rings got on the metal in the first place! I've never seen one intact before...all mine have ben ripped exactly as shown
JFJ914
I'll take 3 sets. How are the rear shock caps comming?
sbsix
put me down for 2 sets.
euro911
Mark, put me down for 2 sets too smile.gif
ThinAir
I'm in for one set.
treemn
3 sets please.

t collins
2 sets for me please.
Thanks, Tom
rgolia
I will take 2 sets please
kkid
Yes, I need a pair of young nipples as well.
porbmw
A Threepeat...

3...please...
r_towle
Mickey has nice nipples
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.