Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 74 2.0 Liter For Restoration SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
gregmax
I originally bought this car with the intention of parting it out. After looking at it closer, I changed my mind. This is too nice of a car to scrap. It's an original low mileage car and comes with an interesting story. It hasn't run for years but the engine turns over freely and the transmission seems to shift well. There is some rust in the "hell hole" but it isn't that bad. It's missing the top, seats and the rear bumper....and probably a few other smaller things that I haven't noticed but it comes with a few extra parts that don't belong to this car. I have a clear Idaho title in my name. I'd rather sell it as a roller but if I can't, I'll end up parting it out. I'm located in Eastern Idaho. $1500 cash and it's yours. I'd be glad to answer any and all questions. PM if you're interested.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=414
135]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=414131]Click to view attachment
jcd914
Pictures of the Hell Hole and longs would be helpful.

Do you know the color code?

Thanks
Jim

gregmax
Jim -
Here are some shots of the "hell hole". The battery tray is rusted away but that's easy. You can see the hole underneath it. I also took some shots from underneath. I know that's not what you wanted but I can't get any better shots of the long without pulling the rocker. I ran out of time today. If you're a potential buyer let me know and I'll get you the shots you need.
The paint code is: L20E Signal Orange

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=414
191]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Oct 1 2013, 02:33 PM) *

Pictures of the Hell Hole and longs would be helpful.

Do you know the color code?

Thanks
Jim

jcd914
Thanks for the pictures.
I am probably just a serious lookie loo.
I have long wanted a signal orange 914 (or 911 for that matter) but since I have 3 914s in various states of disassemble. So driving 8-10 hours each wayto add another will be a hard sell to my wife confused24.gif

I'll mull it over, it looks like a good car to save.

Jim

gregmax
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Oct 2 2013, 10:55 PM) *

Thanks for the pictures.
I am probably just a serious lookie loo.
I have long wanted a signal orange 914 (or 911 for that matter) but since I have 3 914s in various states of disassemble. So driving 8-10 hours each wayto add another will be a hard sell to my wife confused24.gif

I'll mull it over, it looks like a good car to save.

Jim

I understand. My location is a big issue. I'd drop the price if that would help with transport.
sean_v8_914
looks very straight.
what part of idaho?
gregmax
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Oct 5 2013, 10:37 AM) *

looks very straight.
what part of idaho?

I'm on the eastern side, about 3 hours north of Salt Lake.
gregmax
Bump
etcmss
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.