Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Chrome Bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jim_hoyland
FS: Two early chrome bumpers with parts needed to backdate. Includes refinished original fog lights, grills, and new rear lic plate lights. Rubber tops are in very good condition.

I had these refinished several years ago and they have not made it to my car. The dogbones and bolts are included.

$950.00 plus shipping
jim_hoyland
Rear bumper:
jim_hoyland
Back sides of front and rear:
jim_hoyland
There is one small ( very small) ding on the front just below the license plate fitting.
jim_hoyland
Can ship and will deliver a resonable distance from 90742. I'm also including complete instructions to backdate a '75 or '76
75porsche914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 1 2013, 11:23 AM) *

Can ship and will deliver a resonable distance from 90742. I'm also including complete instructions to backdate a '75 or '76

Just PM'd you. Very interested.

Thank you

Peter edwards
jim_hoyland
Update: Thanks for all the responses. I've sent each person a reply PM. A sale is pending, and the 2nd in line has been notified.

euro911
That's a very good deal for everything that's included! cheer.gif
Chris H.
STEAL!!!
Type 47
where are deals like this when I'm looking???? I have a front bumper in the chrome shop that is going to cost me about $800 when all is said and done.

This is a smoking deal for all pieces to back date to early!
75porsche914
Fantastic, I'm very excited and thankful that I get to buy it. After the horror story of money going down the drain on my 914 I'm sure other 914 owners would agree its going to a good home. smile.gif. Thanks again Jim.

QUOTE(Type 47 @ Oct 2 2013, 01:05 PM) *

where are deals like this when I'm looking???? I have a front bumper in the chrome shop that is going to cost me about $800 when all is said and done.

This is a smoking deal for all pieces to back date to early!

Garland
Just in case ill put my request to buy in. Guessing I'm 3rd in line.
euro911
If you don't get any serious buyers, I'll take the stuff off your hands happy11.gif
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 3 2013, 04:17 PM) *

If you don't get any serious buyers, I'll take the stuff off your hands happy11.gif

Thanks for all the responses, they went fast. They are going onto a 914 thats in restoration. Hope to see your car Peter when it's done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.