Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Steering shaft bearing clamp
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
aircooledtechguy
Like the title says, I'm in need of this clamp. It's missing in the photo below and I need this part for the custom steering in my shop-car build.

Click to view attachment

I'm on the precipice of awesomeness but I need this clamp. . . headbang.gif I can paypal the $$$. If you have one on a parts car, please let me know. Thanks!

dfelz
QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Oct 1 2013, 11:20 AM) *

Like the title says, I'm in need of this clamp. It's missing in the photo below and I need this part for the custom steering in my shop-car build.

Click to view attachment

I'm on the precipice of awesomeness but I need this clamp. . . headbang.gif I can paypal the $$$. If you have one on a parts car, please let me know. Thanks!

I have one on a parts car that i am picking apart today, I will grab it for you no problem.
aircooledtechguy
QUOTE(dfelz @ Oct 1 2013, 11:41 AM) *

QUOTE(aircooledtechguy @ Oct 1 2013, 11:20 AM) *

Click to view attachment

I have one on a parts car that i am picking apart today, I will grab it for you no problem.

Cool; thanks. Let me know what it cost and the shipping to 98221 and a paypal address and I'll get you paid. beerchug.gif
914werke
HA!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.